Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 159
Page 159 of 164 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Less volatility will naturally be better than any other thing. Many traders try to trade even in a volatile market condition. Such kind of thing make them to take uncertainity in the market as the risk. naturally there are some that do not even understand that they are taking those risk and still try to trade. And that is also one reason why they keep on making losses.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Less volatility will naturally be better than any other thing. Many traders try to trade even in a volatile market condition. Such kind of thing make them to take uncertainity in the market as the risk. naturally there are some that do not even understand that they are taking those risk and still try to trade. And that is also one reason why they keep on making losses.
    less volatile is not good i think in less volatile we need to wait for some huge time before exit of order. but if we use some good volatile pair our order can be close in some small time. risk is second thing first thing is our experience. if we have good experience we can earn good and can be base on our learned analysis way. losses are simple in trading

Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    less volatile is not good i think in less volatile we need to wait for some huge time before exit of order. but if we use some good volatile pair our order can be close in some small time. risk is second thing first thing is our experience. if we have good experience we can earn good and can be base on our learned analysis way. losses are simple in trading
    but trades like me who have small capital i think less volatile market is good.so we should keep in mind higher volatile can give us big loss also like when i placed order market moved higher volatile way and what happend? my order is in big loss from days and there is not much chances i will close that order in some small loss or on zero. so its good if we use less volatile market

Market must trend before a trader can make money in trading so , trending market is a a trader's friend . There is nothing wrong to trade in a very volatile market provided the market assumes a very clear direction . Higher volatility or less volatility is not as important as market taking a very clear direction . If market is very volatile but moves in an unclear direction , it is better to stay off . Volatility must agree with be with a clear direction of the market .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Market must trend before a trader can make money in trading so , trending market is a a trader's friend . There is nothing wrong to trade in a very volatile market provided the market assumes a very clear direction . Higher volatility or less volatility is not as important as market taking a very clear direction . If market is very volatile but moves in an unclear direction , it is better to stay off . Volatility must agree with be with a clear direction of the market .
    trend trading looks like easy but in trend trading also we can have a lot of confusions, first of all we people required some patience in trend trading if we have we can place right order but for understanding market for some long period is not easy, we can do well if we have experience, so give time to learning then try to earn otherwise we cannot survive, so trend or other any strategy can work fine if we learn trade fully

Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    but trades like me who have small capital i think less volatile market is good.so we should keep in mind higher volatile can give us big loss also like when i placed order market moved higher volatile way and what happend? my order is in big loss from days and there is not much chances i will close that order in some small loss or on zero. so its good if we use less volatile market
    The trading capital of a trader is not what will dictate the preference of either trading with high or low volatile market, it is the trading strategy of the trader that will advice on that. The traders like you which have little capital can be trading with a low risk, you can trade 0.01 lot size, and you will not be affected with the volatility of the market. It is greed which make some traders to trade with high risk when they have low capital, they will not be able to trade high volatile market in that case.

Trader
    I could trade less or high volatile pairs as long as I see a great signal to make good profits from it as the pair you decide to trade depends on the kind of trader and actually what they want for themselves. I prefer to trade in the highly volatile market more than the low volatile market, it is because that trading on the highly volatile market is a good way to make big money in short period of time.

The market will always move, but to me, I have always learned to have a different method of trading the market and that is trading when there is no much volatile, because I really want to be the sort of trader that takes good control of my trading account and making analysis when there is no much volatile has proven to be more profitable.

Trader
    Its traders choice that which type of trading method they are like in trading. I never like to work with high volatility market because that time market can change its trend so fast which is not good dor us. I always like less volatile market in which its become easy for me to identify the market trend and make money from this business within very short time.

less volatile is good in more volatile market we can lose more like news trading is one way where we lose big. so i think we should use some less volatile pair or market where we can earn with more ease. otherwise if we use strategy like news it can be more volatile market and we can lose big equity also in very less time. so i do not like news trading

Page 159 of 164 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast