Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 158
Page 158 of 164 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    As a matter of fact, i don't like the low volatile market condition, neither do i like the high volatile market condition. It is safer for forex traders to be trading when the market is moderate in volatility, the trader can think straight and be able to enjoy a smooth sailing market, rather than the sluggish or ignited market condition. If traders have a good forex strategy, they may work on any market condition, only that we should still have our preferences as traders.
    nobody does because it's so boring to watch how market moves so slow and steady which make us stay longer in couple hours to wait for price to get up or fall only for some amount of pips. at the same time, we could say things oppositely to high volatility market because it's full of risk and dangerous at its best whether we can get our trades into big profits and lose our money for seconds or minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    Volatile market conditions call for a greater need to follow risk management. In forex trading, we have to understand all the terms of trade, our main task is to analyze the price then we can earn a reasonable amount. We must need work on the market when high volatility or medium volatility in the market. I think that the highly volatile of the market is a suitable time for the trading but depend that you have followed the proper money and risk management.
    Following volatile pair means we must be very careful and understand the need of risk management in our trade. These kind of pairs will bring about good number of pips in a short time and that implies that you could make large profits or large losses. Good traders will ensure that the best money management is put in place because its with the right management that the ability to trade good will be possible.

Trader
    Senorita, i am using volatile market have you seen my account it was into big loss, so choosing pair should be based on planning if we want to safe move then pair should be normal or you use some management, on volatile use half risk otherwise we can lose big, gbpusd moved 1.2400 to 1.3200 and now again going down so its really volatile in these days

i prefer trading both of the strategies,my major aim is to spot a signal on the chart if there is a signal then i will get into the market not minding if its a higher volatility or not.although i don't like trading the news but when i spot a signal on the chart and don't have any choice than to get into the market and make some money but in a volatile market i don't risk too much.

Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    i prefer trading both of the strategies,my major aim is to spot a signal on the chart if there is a signal then i will get into the market not minding if its a higher volatility or not.although i don't like trading the news but when i spot a signal on the chart and don't have any choice than to get into the market and make some money but in a volatile market i don't risk too much.
    Because market movements in low and high volatility may provide the same profitability for us depending on how good our strategy's working. If we know how to put our trades to market in low volatility, then we can focus on long term market movement to catch big profits with less risk at the cost of extra time. Another thing we got from higher volatility, we'll get to know when we must trade in short term trading and focus on higher target at the risk of medium to big risk.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Making analysis is better, you can trade a market that is less volatile or moving very fast, there is just no difference between the two. The strategy and point of entry for the volatility market should be different from when price is relatively quiet, choosing to trade volatility alone can be injurious to the account you wish to build, the more quiet or less volatile a market is, the greater we may catch better trades, be very calm when analysis is done, this should enable you view the market several times before choosing a trade that should perform well.

Low volatile market is a burden to the forex trader the Forex broker and anyone connected to trading, the range can cause someone to be making mistakes, trading when he is to hold on, the traders that will be affected more by a less volatile market are the impatience Forex trader, the expectations of a break out makes you trade, but that range created by less volatile can last for a longer time, this usually test your discipline, how far can you wait for the right movement to begin makes you profits or can cause your huge drawdown. The lower the volatility, the lesser we earn.

high volatility in the market is very dangerous and there is difference between volatility and high volatility high volatility occurs when some economic news comes and market react to those news it cause high volatility in the market which is very very dangerous do not trade in high volatility on the other hand when market following its trend it makes market volatile which is very ideal for trading and i like to trade but low volatility is occurs when market goes in sideways that is very very bad time and i always do not want to trade in that type of situation .

Banned
    I have small investment in my trading account that is reason I like to trade with low volatility in trading. I never prefer to use high volatility trading methods because to take high risk is lead us towards the big losses that is reason I prefer only use the low risk trading methods and earn every day small pips profit on forex market and low volatility trades are better for me.

Less volatile market is always boring to me and trading during such a time could make trading so stressful. In fact , I love to be a spectator when market is less volatile. For traders to make money in forex, market must trend and that is a situation you can have in a very volatile market but such market volatility must go with a clear direction otherwise trader should stand aside in his best interest

Page 158 of 164 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast