Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 157
Page 157 of 164 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

  1. #1561
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,004
    I think no one is like to use low volatility in trading because when there are low volatility then this market is move within tight range that is reason we must use those trading methods that are give us high accuracy in trading and highly volatility market is best for follow the market trend and earn money from forex market within very short time period.

  2. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    I think no one is like to use low volatility in trading because when there are low volatility then this market is move within tight range that is reason we must use those trading methods that are give us high accuracy in trading and highly volatility market is best for follow the market trend and earn money from forex market within very short time period.
    It is not really a good condition of trading for traders to be trading with the low volatile condition, the market will be sluggish in a condition like this, we should be careful about it. The high volatile market condition could be good, but it has its own dangers, we have to only be watchful of the smooth market volatility, not the one that will be making up and down spikes repeatedly, that will be bad for trading. Traders should likewise know that moderate volatile market condition is the best.

  3. #1563
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Less volatility is not that risky because market will move so calm and it may take up to hours for market just to go for 20 or 30 pips up and down. Usually traders who like to trade in less volatility, they prefer to trade with long or swing trading method and they do not mind waiting for hours or more than one day until they get big profits from such calm movement.
    In low volatility mostly time market is move up and down side movement within very tight range and if traders are use this tight range on their trading they will earn money with low risky but when traders are use high volatility then they will earn big money but their risk is also high on this type of market volatility.

  4. #1564
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    In low volatility mostly time market is move up and down side movement within very tight range and if traders are use this tight range on their trading they will earn money with low risky but when traders are use high volatility then they will earn big money but their risk is also high on this type of market volatility.
    with less risk our profit will be less and with high risk our profit also can be high, so we can not say we take some low risk and earn big here. so its better we trade with some normal risk but use some sl with your trading. without sl we can not trade here and simply we will lose just. so no matter what volatile market you will use but make sure you use it well managed risk

  5. #1565
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,794
    I can trade in both scenarios but the market must assume a very clear direction otherwise, I would prefer to keep yourself busy in other activities, If you do not understand the news or the opposite of what is normally being expected is what is happening, it is better to exercise caution and patience. Never trade blindly and without reading the market, I am a careful worker and most of my trade consistent on less volatility and I am getting desirable results.

  6. #1566
    Volatility is a two edge sword, we can use it and it will kill our enemies or we can use it wrongly and we will become the ultimate enemy that would be destroyed, volatility is not a bad thing, it is neutral, it is the individuals that would decide what they want from trading, one thing to always know about volatile or non volatile market is our discipline matters in trading them.

  7. #1567
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,794
    Trading with the right approach is necessary and we should put up a good strategy that will help us reach our goals. If the market is highly volatile then we can make big money with help of scalping because the market moves fast and in which direction its start move its move big we can get a big amount of profit. I am a scalper and I always does like to use the high volatility as I can earn a reasonable amount during high volatility.

  8. #1568
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,641
    Its traders choice that which type of trading methods traders are like in trading. Some traders are like less volatile because they are not want to take high risk in trading. Low risky trades are best for us us and we will get low risky trades when market is move with low volatility and that time we will be able to make big pips earning with in very short time period on this business.

  9. #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    Its traders choice that which type of trading methods traders are like in trading. Some traders are like less volatile because they are not want to take high risk in trading. Low risky trades are best for us us and we will get low risky trades when market is move with low volatility and that time we will be able to make big pips earning with in very short time period on this business.
    As a matter of fact, i don't like the low volatile market condition, neither do i like the high volatile market condition. It is safer for forex traders to be trading when the market is moderate in volatility, the trader can think straight and be able to enjoy a smooth sailing market, rather than the sluggish or ignited market condition. If traders have a good forex strategy, they may work on any market condition, only that we should still have our preferences as traders.

  10. #1570
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,794
    Volatile market conditions call for a greater need to follow risk management. In forex trading, we have to understand all the terms of trade, our main task is to analyze the price then we can earn a reasonable amount. We must need work on the market when high volatility or medium volatility in the market. I think that the highly volatile of the market is a suitable time for the trading but depend that you have followed the proper money and risk management.

Page 157 of 164 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •