Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 154
Page 154 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

  1. #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Striker$, quality analysis is good no doubt but how we can determine our analysis is qualitative? so the issue is we can do good if we have validated strategy so validate it on demo account, but use demo as real then we can validate it, so we can increase quality with practice and can earn something well, so first priority should be our safety of account if we have safe account we can earn easily
    It is a good thing to have your analysis in the quality way, but traders have to avoid some bad market conditions. Because, no matter how quality the analysis we make could be, when we are trading that analysis when the market is not behaving well, it might still cause losses for us. Traders which validate their trades likewise have the higher chance to make it in the market.

  2. #1532
    A volatile market is always so challenging that earning will be impossible without planning ahead, this volatility can be as a result of the news which is a regular occurrence, news is difficult to trade many times, even professional traders avoid this type of volatility because it can be deadly and dangerous, but when we trade a less volatile market, we are more confident and very relaxed.

  3. #1533
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    A volatile market is always so challenging that earning will be impossible without planning ahead
    in higher volatile market we can earn more easily some time we can not sure but we can earn good pips. in slow market if market goes some pips wrong then it required huge time to come back so its better if we use good volatile market or pairs, i prefer to use volatile pairs it can give us good pips in short period but with these reduce lot size and increase pips margin

  4. #1534
    Trading becomes boring when there is thin liquidity in the market and that is the usual experience during the times when most traders have gone on holiday . As at the time of making this post , it is yuletide season when Christmas is being celebrated and market experiences low volatility . If care is not taken , it is very easy to get trapped as the direction of the market becomes unclear. I prefer to trade a highly volatile market as long as the market trend is obvious enough to define

  5. #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Trading becomes boring when there is thin liquidity in the market and that is the usual experience during the times when most traders have gone on holiday . As at the time of making this post , it is yuletide season when Christmas is being celebrated and market experiences low volatility . If care is not taken , it is very easy to get trapped as the direction of the market becomes unclear. I prefer to trade a highly volatile market as long as the market trend is obvious enough to define
    you like higher volatile market but it can be risky we can lose all in some hours if we trade on big risk and in higher volatile. in whole month 1-2-3 time market make huge move like in some hours it move 200-300 pips so if we are on same side of market we can earn good pips but if we are opposite we can lose big. so higher volatile market is risky but less volatile is also boring you are right. normal market is good i think

  6. #1536
    I think that the trading in a very moving market is better than trading in a sleeping market . for many reasons in the moving market we can find that there are many chances to be found in the market . unlike the trading in the quite market.so highly volatile market is better than less volatile market .but of course away of the news releasing

  7. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    I think that the trading in a very moving market is better than trading in a sleeping market . for many reasons in the moving market we can find that there are many chances to be found in the market . unlike the trading in the quite market.so highly volatile market is better than less volatile market .but of course away of the news releasing
    I myself try to avoid the extremes either when the market is too sluggish or it is too volatile to handle. Usually scalpers look for volatile market where they can get in an get out quickly. While long term traders who view the possible market scenario over a week, are not much bothered about this. What we need for trading is a good chart set up that we can understand well.

  8. #1538
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I myself try to avoid the extremes either when the market is too sluggish or it is too volatile to handle. Usually scalpers look for volatile market where they can get in an get out quickly. While long term traders who view the possible market scenario over a week, are not much bothered about this. What we need for trading is a good chart set up that we can understand well.
    i think everyone want volatile market for fast earning, scalpers can earn in slow and fast both but in volatile they can gain more quickly like i mostly do trade on volatile time so in some hours we can close order, i mostly close in more pips then scalping but still its short term trading, in less volatile market not move in same side it just move up down in 10 pips where we can not earn so volatile is required here

  9. #1539
    Some Forex traders would naturally prefer to trade with a higher volatile market because that is where they think earnings can be easier, the taste that you have with someone else is different, I used to trade only highly volatile market but I have changed my mind now because of the strategy that I am working on, lower volatility is best for entry.

  10. #1540
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Some Forex traders would naturally prefer to trade with a higher volatile market because that is where they think earnings can be easier, the taste that you have with someone else is different, I used to trade only highly volatile market but I have changed my mind now because of the strategy that I am working on, lower volatility is best for entry.
    its good if you are trading in lower volatility market but how can you trade in that? for example if you have placed a order and you are trading on it market is slowly moving so its not the profitable or loss giver just slowly moving when news will come market will be volatile and you need to close on that time, so i think higher volatile market is also necessary otherwise we need to wait for huge time

Page 154 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •