Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 153
Page 153 of 164 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Trader
    simple if anyone want to earn quickly we can trade on higher volatile pairs and if trader have patience and want to trade with safe mode he can use less volatile but remember all risk is not depend on just pair, our account balance and lot also make our risk more or less. our sl and tp are also effect on risk. so just volatile can not define risk keep all factors in front of you then take decision

Market may be volatile and yet has no definite direction ! Trading in that case might result in serious loss most especially if proper care is not taken in the aspect of risk and money management . On the other hand , market may be less volatile and yet with a very clear direction and trader can still make nice profits when he trades under that situation . I can trade in both scenarios but market must assume a very clear direction otherwise , I would prefer to sit on my hand

Trader
    layigold, yes our vision should be clear what we want to do and after that when we enter into market we can take decision market will give us pips or not, it will fulfill our requirement or not, how much chances of profit are there and how much max loss can be, so if we know what we want then we can do good here, but in simple market i like volatile in slow it make us confuse really because after every slow move it moves huge

The timing of when to trade in the market is so much important, we shouldn't be the sort of trader that will want to trade during the market volatile time, that could be so much risky. Because when the market is so much volatile, then the price analysis will not be accurate and I think we should alway base our analysis towards accurate analysis making.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    The timing of when to trade in the market is so much important, we shouldn't be the sort of trader that will want to trade during the market volatile time, that could be so much risky. Because when the market is so much volatile, then the price analysis will not be accurate and I think we should alway base our analysis towards accurate analysis making.
    yeah mate you are right i just lost a lot in last day because of this thing. i made 20 pips by rule i should quit from trading for that day but i do not and after that i placed more lot order and at current time its 150 pips loss so i was not able to close also market was volatile and moved alot i thought i will come back but still its not, so volatile market really can be bad for us

at times, market volatility could be caused by the impact of high economic news on the market most especially when such news comes with greater surprises that market never envisages. In that situation , is it normal to trade ? The is answer is both yes and no . If you do not understand the news or the opposite of what is normally being expected is what is happening , it is better to exercise caution and patience . But if market reacts in the right way and you are able to process the news outcome very well , there is nothing wrong in taking such an opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    at times, market volatility could be caused by the impact of high economic news on the market most especially when such news comes with greater surprises that market never envisages. In that situation , is it normal to trade ? The is answer is both yes and no . If you do not understand the news or the opposite of what is normally being expected is what is happening , it is better to exercise caution and patience . But if market reacts in the right way and you are able to process the news outcome very well , there is nothing wrong in taking such an opportunity
    we can avail that opportunity but still we can lose here because of volatile market which caused by news. if we can earn here big at same time we can lose big as well. so make sure you know what risk you are going to use in trading. if you don't know your risk you can lose here. so always know your risk and trade with some small risk where we can afford some loss

Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    yeah mate you are right i just lost a lot in last day because of this thing. i made 20 pips by rule i should quit from trading for that day but i do not and after that i placed more lot order and at current time its 150 pips loss so i was not able to close also market was volatile and moved alot i thought i will come back but still its not, so volatile market really can be bad for us
    I can see that you have gained back the money you lost, that is how trading have to be played. We will lose and earn, but we have to make sure that our forex account is always protected. Forex traders who did not plan on their protection will be losing due to high volatility in forex field, some will lose as a results of the abdominal forex condition, we need to either stay away by then or trade carefully.

Once I can make analysis, then I can trade and from the look of things, the only way that a trader can get to make good analysis in the market is when the trader has been able to know how to trade with the lesser volatile market, When the market is settled then the analysis the trader is trading with will be quality and quality analysis has always been the best and most profitable way of trading.

Trader
    Striker$, quality analysis is good no doubt but how we can determine our analysis is qualitative? so the issue is we can do good if we have validated strategy so validate it on demo account, but use demo as real then we can validate it, so we can increase quality with practice and can earn something well, so first priority should be our safety of account if we have safe account we can earn easily

Page 153 of 164 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast