Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 151
Page 151 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is bad for forex traders to be trading as a result of the fast money they want to gain from the market, the trader will not be achieving good returns like that. We should understand how this business is operating, we can not think that we will be gaining fast money with it, that is a wrong mindset. Instead of that, we have to be practicing more to gain better experience.
    this business operates by counting on trader's activities on market, which means the more transactions made during the phase then the more volatility we'll get. i prefer to trade by following my strategy and choose mostly with higher volatility because i like to see how market moves fast in big pips within short period of time. meanwhile with less volatility, i also do my trading sometimes when i want to hold my trades over weekend for long term purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    this business operates by counting on trader's activities on market, which means the more transactions made during the phase then the more volatility we'll get. i prefer to trade by following my strategy and choose mostly with higher volatility because i like to see how market moves fast in big pips within short period of time. meanwhile with less volatility, i also do my trading sometimes when i want to hold my trades over weekend for long term purpose.
    You can not say that the more transaction made is what is causing the volatility, what is causing the more volatility is the thin times of the forex transaction where there is no much competitions among the buyers and sellers. The forex field will not have much volatility when there is a bigger volume of almost equal size on buying and selling direction, they will balance each other. It will have high volatility when buyers is far greater than sellers even when the money is lower volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    This business can be working by counting the traders activities, but that is not the only thing, it is also sensitive to news and other things even when there is traders which has get set to trade those news and other things which the market is sensitive to. Many things which we don't know are likewise causing volatility, we have to be careful about them, that is why i believe it is better to trade less volatile market.

I trade when there is the trend in the market, that is how I trade the market. I like following the trend and I don't know if the market is volatile or not. What I do is that I simple follow my trading method. A volatile market is also known as the news trading time in the market which carries a lot of risk and a lot of traders has blown their account to such trading.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    This business can be working by counting the traders activities, but that is not the only thing, it is also sensitive to news and other things even when there is traders which has get set to trade those news and other things which the market is sensitive to. Many things which we don't know are likewise causing volatility, we have to be careful about them, that is why i believe it is better to trade less volatile market.
    no doubt less volatile is better but in human nature we have some greed always sometime we can hold and sometime we can not hold so we can try to earn big and lose but i believe we should use greed but on confirm signal because in that way you can use your greed in right way, so use your greed on confirm order otherwise greed will use you and you can trade at any time and can lose big

high volatile market is better i think because that is when we stand the chance to make a lot of profit from the market like we desire.low volatile market is not profitable,a trader who is not patient cannot make out some money while trading with a less volatile market.a high volatile market must not necessarily be trading with news,it can be trading with the trend.

If we are to tell ourselves the truth, we will realise that whatever we choose does not matter, we can make profits when the market is very volatile or less, it is the way we effectively handle our money management and many other things that makes other traders to lose that matters here, when you are not sure about any trading opportunity because of high volatility, please stay away at that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    high volatile market is better i think because that is when we stand the chance to make a lot of profit from the market like we desire.low volatile market is not profitable,a trader who is not patient cannot make out some money while trading with a less volatile market.a high volatile market must not necessarily be trading with news,it can be trading with the trend.
    High volatility provides better and fast movements. At the same time, it makes some traders feel dizzy and stressful because market moves so fast and easily leave their trades behind in losses. Many choose to trade safely by waiting until market is slowing its movement and trade in long term. Think about the logic, if we know we're making a correct analysis we shouldn't be worry about market high or low volatility because we're trading by following the trend and volatility follows trend.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

higher volatility provides better result more than lower volatility,in fact its hard to predict price movement when you are trading with a lower volatility because the market doesn't have a clear direction of where its heading.i prefer to trade with higher volatility because its just like following the market trend that is what i like to do as we stand a much better chance of making profit trading with the trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    If we are to tell ourselves the truth, we will realise that whatever we choose does not matter, we can make profits when the market is very volatile or less, it is the way we effectively handle our money management and many other things that makes other traders to lose that matters here, when you are not sure about any trading opportunity because of high volatility, please stay away at that moment.
    Yes, i like this words coming from you. Traders should not expect a perfect trading conditions, be it volatile or less volatile conditions, we should learn how to cope with them, there is none of them that is perfect for trading. Many traders will be saying that less volatile is the best, some others will say that volatile condition is the best. Those traders which are saying this are still newbies.

Page 151 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast