Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 11
Page 11 of 164 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, it is good for traders to be trading with low risk, there is nothing a high risk will do for the trader in the long run, it can make traders to lose money at the end. But do not forget that this thread is about volatility, and not the risk of the market. Although, high volatile market is still attributed to high risk of trading.
    low risk will make the account of traders safe, and the high risk will make the account of traders lost. it is good and save for traders to trade with their low risk, it will increase their skills of trading under no tension at all. this is good to make traders have focused trading and less fear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    low risk will make the account of traders safe, and the high risk will make the account of traders lost. it is good and save for traders to trade with their low risk, it will increase their skills of trading under no tension at all. this is good to make traders have focused trading and less fear.
    [lang=id]it will not grant them from losing and although use low risk for trading, but maybe just the way to meet mc slowly, but low risk at least will give them more chances to trade safely, give them more points to think with well that forex trading is risky when the traders have not yet enough knowledge for it,
    so take it as the best chances for us to trade with low risk and then always support it with good discipline[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]it will not grant them from losing and although use low risk for trading, but maybe just the way to meet mc slowly, but low risk at least will give them more chances to trade safely, give them more points to think with well that forex trading is risky when the traders have not yet enough knowledge for it,
    so take it as the best chances for us to trade with low risk and then always support it with good discipline[/lang]
    better for traders of forex business to trade with low risk, the low risk will reduce the power of the market in making traders lose money. it is good to make the money conservatively and with time, the traders will make tangible money out of the forex business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    better for traders of forex business to trade with low risk, the low risk will reduce the power of the market in making traders lose money. it is good to make the money conservatively and with time, the traders will make tangible money out of the forex business.
    Forex trading is a big source of tangible money and there is no restrictions on our money, I have also the same view about the risk sir, trading with low risk trading size will give you a very good safety in trading, I have realized that low risk trading system is profitable in average because they give you low profit for sure in average without any problem, swing trading is the system that I would suggest trader's to follow in trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    The good management would help trader's to lose less and yes it will not grant them to lose big in forex, although we should us very lower risk and proper plans in trading, because our management will be only effective in forex if we other elements are also strong in trading a trading plan cover all smartly. This is true that lower risk size will give more chances and margin to do trade in forex.

Banned
    What we should know the most is that the market is always ready to make us money, if there is high volatile or not, the market is always there. my point being that before we can make money from the market we need to be good with the analysis making steps. If we are not good at that then there i now way we can benefit. Thus the way we make analysis also related to the trading strategy been used.

I prefer to trade with volatile pairs such as EUR/USD and GBP/USD. But i do not like to trade with very volatile pair such as EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY. I do not like flat market such as EUR/CHF also. Then GBP/USD and EUR/USD is the perfect pairs for me, i really love to trade with those pairs everyday and those pairs become my profitable pairs

Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    I prefer to trade with volatile pairs such as EUR/USD and GBP/USD. But i do not like to trade with very volatile pair such as EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY. I do not like flat market such as EUR/CHF also. Then GBP/USD and EUR/USD is the perfect pairs for me, i really love to trade with those pairs everyday and those pairs become my profitable pairs
    Eurusd and Gbpusd are frontline pairs and a trader may have his own choice of which pairs to trade. Even it is not true that a normal job is completely risk free. Forex can only be compared to businesses because this is what trading is, a business. you take risk and you can lose and gain reward. it is how you trade the market backed by a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Eurusd and Gbpusd are frontline pairs and a trader may have his own choice of which pairs to trade. Even it is not true that a normal job is completely risk free. Forex can only be compared to businesses because this is what trading is, a business. you take risk and you can lose and gain reward. it is how you trade the market backed by a plan.
    You have sensed right mate this is all about the trader choice, he can choose any currency pair which seems to better for his trading personally I am love to do trade with Euro/Usd, Gbp/Usd and Euro/jpy, I am mostly using these three pairs in forex , I don't want to compare it with any job but yeah risk is the main element of any business, no risk means no business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    The good management would help trader's to lose less and yes it will not grant them to lose big in forex, although we should us very lower risk and proper plans in trading, because our management will be only effective in forex if we other elements are also strong in trading a trading plan cover all smartly. This is true that lower risk size will give more chances and margin to do trade in forex.
    [lang=id]yes, this is the main thing that should understood by us, low risk and high risk will give us the impact in this business and all the thing here depend to us to analyze and make approaching to the market till sure with the decision, and of course, low risk will give us wide chances to stay and get more than it, but all is back to us, this is about the choice and traders will get the experiences and conclusion for this[/lang]

Page 11 of 164 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast