Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 114
Page 114 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

I believe that the less volatile currency pairs are better to trade because they typically require lower trading capital, therefore they are less risky. On the other hand, high volatility pairs such as GBP/NZD and GBP/JPY are just too risky because first, they require a large trading capital and second, they are not very stable pairs. So, I will suggest that newbie traders stick to trading low volatility pairs.

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    You may still keep positions in a highly volatile market without losing money if you have properly analyzed the market and you position your protective stop loss well . I know some traders face the challenges of having their stop losses hit and shortly after the market goes their direction . Does that mean people should not use protective stop loss at all in trading ? Never ! I never mean that and I will never advocate for it . Even if you face loss as a result of market being highly volatile , the loss will be very moderate since you have carefully manage your risks properly in the first instance . To make money in forex , there must be volatility and liquidity in the market and hence , the need to trade in a volatile market
    Yes there will also be situations when we could have blown our account had the stop loss not been place. So using stop loss is important since sometimes the market moves 100 pips without any visible reasons. Good understanding is the result of good learning and will definitely help us to trade with better planning.

Banned
    I like less volatile market for my trading because when high volatility is in market then we can easily lose our money in this business. Market is not follow any trend or levels when high volatility is in market but when this market is move average with less volatile then its move with this market support and resistance levels. In this way we can easily find a good trade to earn profit from this business.

Both less volatile and volatile have different advantages and disadvantages in forex business because every trader has its own strategy and decision as well the person who want to trade quickly can choose the option of volatile and who want to trade in a gradual decrease or increase can choose the less volatile option and get success in the market.

Banned
    Personally i like less volatile but not every time i get same situation so i follow market direction with own learning and knowledge more efforts we should put efforts we get to use for making our trade perfect we learn well and make successful trade with our efforts so we use our trade selection to get success .

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
    I believe that the less volatile currency pairs are better to trade because they typically require lower trading capital, therefore they are less risky. On the other hand, high volatility pairs such as GBP/NZD and GBP/JPY are just too risky because first, they require a large trading capital and second, they are not very stable pairs. So, I will suggest that newbie traders stick to trading low volatility pairs.
    it depend and for me I prefer to high volatilee, and I agree with you for newbie traders less volatile is better than high, and about pairs it depending on you want to trade which one, and my advice for newbie don't make a trade with the highest spread pairs , if you want you must to know about characteristic this pairs.

Trader
    I think your trading ability and skill should be better then you can earn in bother high and less volatility, forex is risky, unpredictable and tough business and trade with proper planning and better money management is the key for getting success, I think our trading ability and skills should be better then we can earn in any position of the market and can enjoy this business fruitfully.

One of my friend told me that when there is enough volatile in the forex market then there are enough chances of losing or collecting money. But if there is no movement in the forex market then there are less chances of making big earning so its all depend on the market volatile. But in the high volatile situation market will be also very risky.

Trading less volatile or highly volatile market depends on the personality of each trader, some people are conservative by nature while others are aggressive as it were, whatever you choose has to be on the basis of what suits you, I am a lover of volatility. I don't like pairs that remain in one place for too long.

I think the less volatile market is really important for us because in this way we can earn with take very small risk in our trading. When high volatility in market then its really risky for us to trade in that market. Market is move insane when high volatility in market. So its best that we need to trade when market is less volatile and then we can easily earn good profit with taking small risk in our trading,

Page 114 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast