Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 101
Page 101 of 164 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    I really like high volatility because then I can get a pretty fast and I think that high volatility is more interesting and challenging than low volatility, and I do not really like low voaltilitas because it's boring for that I'm more into trading session of europe and USA because Both sessions have high volatility.
    When we look at the traders who are losing their money on can see that they are all the ones who do like the fast trading method. That way I will really advice that all traders refrain from the seeking of fast method of trading. Traders who are seeking the fast process of trading only will keep on losing their money. I seek a good market condition to make analysis.

Trader
    As a trader high volatility is what we really need to be able to make money in this market,there are times when the market is not moving,or rather it will be in range,then only scalpers will be able to make money,swing traders needs high volatility to profit in Forex.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    As a trader high volatility is what we really need to be able to make money in this market,there are times when the market is not moving,or rather it will be in range,then only scalpers will be able to make money,swing traders needs high volatility to profit in Forex.
    I think we need to be able to trade with good money and risk management instead of thinking of that. We ought to know that always looking for the fast movement of the market has been the reason why traders has not been able to make money from the market. Trading is a risky business and before ever we can become successful we have to take on being disciplined with our trading strategy.

Banned
    I prefer to trade the market in my own terms, I have my trading strategy and one thing I know for sure is that waiting on the volatile time to take on trade is not the right thing we have to do, evidently the best time when to trade is when you have evident signal from your signal, lets not make things hard for us.

Banned
    We all are different traders with our different trading means in line of the knowledge and how much practice has been made, while some will really want to to trade with higher volatile, some will like to trade with lower volatile that means which ever trading method you want to make use of , just ensure to be the best in that trading aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    We all are different traders with our different trading means in line of the knowledge and how much practice has been made, while some will really want to to trade with higher volatile, some will like to trade with lower volatile that means which ever trading method you want to make use of , just ensure to be the best in that trading aspect.
    We might be different traders but we trade with the same goal and that is to make money and profits, so if we are not ready to analyze and see the potentially profitable way to trade then maybe we are not yet ready to be successful. We ought to know that the volatile market moving fast does not mean we will get in the right direction anyway.

[lang=ar]This is often caused by news i generally do not care because I take news of the fuel market
    in fact, news and market movements always come in line with technical analysis
    therefore, it is better not to pay attention to this aspect and focus on analysis with risk management[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mokhtar farouk senosi View Post
    We need to use a higher stop in order to stay in the market in such a large move and we need to adjust our entries if we just use a smaller stop loss, traders will encounter volatility every day It is important that we can handle the move correctly as expected .
    Well, it will depend on the value of the trading condition at that time that will determine the stop loss we will be using. But to my own fixed rules of trading, i like to always make my trading based on the management i have. I make sure that i trade it if the placement of the stop loss will be favourable to my setup.

Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    [lang=ar]This is often caused by news i generally do not care because I take news of the fuel market
    in fact, news and market movements always come in line with technical analysis
    therefore, it is better not to pay attention to this aspect and focus on analysis with risk management[/lang]
    I like what you just contributed about news, most times some traders are too eager to see the outcome of a news announcement so that they can earn fast money, at the end of the noise that comes with a news, technical analysis will always take over, this is why I would rather analyse and wait for a trade to play out irrespective of market conditions.

Trader
    less volatile is better for the scalpers because the movement of the market is slow and this makes it more safe and less risky, but the more volatile market is better for making of more money and so this will make money in few times, so each trader can choose the best conditions of trading of him that is suitable for his trading style that makes trading profitable.

Page 101 of 164 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast