Pamm Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pamm Account

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12

Pamm Account

Hi Friend. I want to open a PAMM trading account, but I have no idea about pamm trading system ? and how can I invite any investor to my pamm account ? and what is the benefit for pamm account holder ? and pamm account is secure for investor ? I need great explain about pamm system.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    pamm account is very good trading account and as we know that there are many trading type account and we can enjoy each one according to the investment that we have and that we want to invest in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    If you are successful trader then its better to find some brokers who have this service wen i investor see your statics then he/she will invest in your account and you must trade with and to attract investors try to advertise somewere there are a lot of advertisment sites.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Firstly I must point out that roboforex does not offer such investment option,pamm accounts are accounts that you open for other traders to add there account number under your pamm account,its like a pull of investors fund,due to the fact that roboforex doesn't offer such services I'll advice that you browse the internet for available options

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think PAMM is one type of forex account.In PAMM account we can easily increase our capital from the investor capital.so we need to increase our account with profit.Then we can easily take many investor request for invest our PAMM account.so we can say PAMM is the best account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Pamm account is an advance way of money management, You can set profit percentage of your trades. And 1 thing cumulative profit should be taken under consideration. It means suppose in previous month you made an loss, You need to overcome your previous losses inorder to claim your renumeration.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    First of all I want to tell you that robo forex not give any facility to open any PAMM account here so hope you will understand that very well but if you want to open any PAMM account then you can check with other brokers but I think robo forex is best broker in this world there is no need to open any pamm account friend just make you own account with robo forex and do trade there

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    First of all i want to tell you buddy that robo forex broker does not offer any kind of pamm trading account so you can't open any pamm account in this broker there are many other's account facility is there like fix cent, pro cent, etc. I will suggest you do trade only with robo forex don't search any other broker

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    PAMM account is for those who can not do trade as free or being independent so they have option to choose PAMM account where other trading give them opportunities to save amount in their account and the profit will be given them in the certain ration so i think for new trader we need to invest money in PAMM account.if you dont have time to trade i am gessing you want to be a investor?I never use a PAMM account but i believe you can link your account to another trader and that trader will trade for you in return of a percentage of your profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    pamm account when trader open then some traders work in one account and they make their trades with best ideas and pamm account investment is huge then traders make their trading profitable easily and pamm account system is good for best earning.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast