Loss in FX marekt
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loss in FX marekt

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12

Loss in FX marekt

Hi forum user. lot of people trade on this market every day. but maximum trader can not make profit from this market easily. and it is for greed ,emotion , proper knowladge , market measurement and etc... but any loser do not stop his trading, and try to advance again and again but why? can you explain me ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    A lot of people lossing that's right but not everybody give up that easily if you practice a lot and make a lot of strategys you can succed in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    as a forex traders is normal if we have been got loss in our trading activity, from that we will get valuable experienced to not repeated again with same mistake in another trade situation. and also loss in FX market we can get good strategy and manage our margin be better

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    this the secret of forex . all traders earn profits and all get loss . but we can earn profits more than losses by learning and knowledge and some analyses . train and get more exprience and skills . dont go out from market from first loss just fight to won

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    there are no business in which you can only take the profit . you have a good chance getting loss in the forex market . that is the big and good thing that you have real chance of getting loose in the forex market . you can make money by trading in the disciplined way in the forex marketplace .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think because all beginner traders want to make money fast as they can so they must loss all their capital fast also .i think you must be patient and not be greedy to be able to make profits from this market and to not loss big money with Forex market .also learning from any mistake will be the best way to have good experience .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Hi forum user. lot of people trade on this market every day. but maximum trader can not make profit from this market easily. and it is for greed ,emotion , proper knowladge , market measurement and etc... but any loser do not stop his trading, and try to advance again and again but why? can you explain me ??
    man , if you want to stop your trading that is your choice , but i think we should make the correct for make money in this trading and if you failed you have the choice to complete your trading or give up for loss ,, but i think the good person never give up for the market , so the people dont leave the market because they dont want to give up for the losing ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, there are many investors who suffered losses. In general, they suffered losses due to trading psychology is not good, so they mostly capital forcing them to get a big profit in forex trading, I am also still doing it and having a lot of losses, but I will try to not doing it again in next time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Loss is very common in forex market, even we can see that loss is greater than profit among many traders. After facing loss we should not stop trading, rather we need to proceed with full enthusiasm for taking profit by achieving more skill and knowledge. If we become prepared before trading by achieving required skill and knowledge, then forex trade will no more remain as loss project to us. Overall, I can say that forex trade gives proper value of skill and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Every trader has to accept lose.. Cause every business has 2 pars.. Lose and profit... So we need to learn that how to minimize the lose b maximizing profit then of course we will be successful trader In saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast