Short Trade vs Long Trade
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Short Trade vs Long Trade

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12

Short Trade vs Long Trade

Hello forum member. short and long term trading which so secure and perfect for making good profit. some trader advice us for long term trading but I think it is very risky. so I am avoid long term trading , but what is your view about short and long trading style ? give us perfect advice...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Well, the issue is not that much, you only need to be careful about the strategy that you are using for the two, If it were to be the long term trading strategies like the wave theories , Fibonacci etc, it will be very good, but you can not say that you want to use moving average for this same long term, they are better for the short time. And it depends on the time that you have for the market trading, all are good, it depends on the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    well i thing short trade is better then the long one my thinking is that in short trade you get the profit and close your trade and you are out of market but in long trade you need to wait long and obviously you will go in loss also for long time may be your account wash uptill then

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I agree with you long term its very risky but profitable but i don't chose it i am a short trader or a scalper wen i get profit in a short time but just 10 or 20pips a day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    I agree with you long term its very risky but profitable but i don't chose it i am a short trader or a scalper wen i get profit in a short time but just 10 or 20pips a day.
    no man as compare to short term trade long term trade is less risky and more profitable short term trading based on high risk.example is simple turtle strategy is less risky as compare to the scalping strategy which is full of risk.almost every professional trader in forex prefer long term trade cause of less risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, short term and long term have in common that the opportunities and risks. Short term market movements create a view on the long term. For example when long term uptrend and short term bullish breakout than the long term trend likely to continue. The difference between short term and long term just the number of profit and lost.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think the more risky and also more make profit is short not long man , so i prefer short trading because you can make the great profit from it in short time .. as example : the pair is may take weeks to move 100 pips in long term , but in short term between that 100 pips there is thousands of pips ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9
    Sure I agree you. but in my opinion I prefer the short term trade because I think it is less than the long term strategy in the risk and in this strategy we can recover any mistake we did but in the long term the mistake is very big and very hard to recover and collect another pips in the soon time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think short term trading (scalping) is more risky that long term trading. Through long term trading we have the scope to continue trade up-till we are not able to get the expected profit. If we want to sustain in this market in the long run, then we should made long term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I still use the short-term trading, because trading with very long term at risk despite having a greater profit opportunities. Because I'm still a beginner in forex trading, and not able to make the analysis of long-term trading, while the short-term analysis does not make the risk of large losses.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast