Risk free Trading
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Risk free Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12

Risk free Trading

Hi forum user. I want to know about risk free trading ,it is possible ? what do you think ? because some time we see ,some organization tell us 100% profitable signal !? no loss robot !? buy This EA (Expert Adviser) and make million dollar etc..but I think it is one kind of scam. are you agree ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    My friend in forex its impossibel to have risk free trading everyone have losses even experts to avoid huge losses its possible but to not have at all its impossible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    My friend in forex its impossibel to have risk free trading everyone have losses even experts to avoid huge losses its possible but to not have at all its impossible.
    well I am agree with you. because I believe as like you. and I think risk free is not possible at any how.and I am see many trader loss they are money on this platform. so if any EA can make 100% profit then the buyer why sell it ? he can make lot of money by using won EA ! so I think it is one kind of scam.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    No i do not think Forex is risk free trading business even if it is profitable.It is the one of the most difficult online trading business and also very complicated.Every trader in Forex make losses while trading.A trader should learn about Forex and practice in demo accounts and gain experience in order to minimum your risk in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Hi forum user. I want to know about risk free trading ,it is possible ? what do you think ? because some time we see ,some organization tell us 100% profitable signal !? no loss robot !? buy This EA (Expert Adviser) and make million dollar etc..but I think it is one kind of scam. are you agree ?
    No i not think is there any way in the trading that we trade with out risk and i think the risk is the part of the forex trading business and we can't eliminate the risk factor in the trading because i think the loss is the part of the forex trading and we can't eliminate the risk factor in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    First of all we need to remove the bad idea to get consistent profit from this trade. In no way it is possible to manage our trade risk free. If we want to become a forex trader, if we want to continue forex trade with a view to earn profit- then we must accept the risk and try to reduce the risk step by step.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    If you want doing trading without any loss then you must learn more about forex as a profession. and spend more time on demo practice because more experience can give you success in forex. and then you can reduce your risk level and then you can earn more money on low risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    In my opinion there is no work in this world in which there is 0nly profit and no risk of loss,if any business say so that means that they are cheaters.Forex is a very complicated and difficult online trading which is full of risk.Mostly or all traders in forex get losses while trading.A trader in forex must develop his experience by practicing in demo account to avoid risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, if we want to use the program as it is better to read the terms of use of the program, because forex trading is definitely a risk and such a program may have insurance that could reduce our losses in the use of the program. But I think we are better to use forex broker insurance program, because now many brokers who provide insurance if we experience a margin call.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There's not any such thing as risk free investment the only risk free investment I've heard of is the intrest yield from your fixed deposit bank account, and as for those site advertising those risk free investment or signals most are just a lie, its just a way of decieving people to rip them of there money,not everything you see or hear online is true.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast