Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers on the contest "Week with CFD"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Questions and answers on the contest "Week with CFD"

Dear Participants!
    Please, read FAQ. If you haven’t found the answer to your question about "Week with CFD" contest, you can ask it in this thread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    From the rule we know price money will be transferred to certain MT4 accounts.

Prize Money can only be transferred to MT4 Fix-Cent, MT4 Pro-Cent, MT4 Fix-Standard, and MT4 Pro-Standard accounts.
    I want to know whether the price money can be used for normal forex trading or strictly for CFD trading only? I hope any admin or moderator would be kind enough to reply soon. And thanks again for bringing another exciting contest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 255
    The prize money can be used for normal forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Excited to participate in the contest. But the trading instrument for the contest is only commodities, is that so ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Excited to participate in the contest. But the trading instrument for the contest is only commodities, is that so ?
    It is CFD contest sir, you can trade crude oil and other commodities, index, stocks etc. But not FX products. Best regards.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is CFD contest sir, you can trade crude oil and other commodities, index, stocks etc. But not FX products. Best regards.
    I traded crude oil and DAX this time and got two MC for DAX. Probably I'll do better next time. I'll try to trade few more other CFDs next week. I also love to trade google and IBM and I wish to try any one of those. However congrats to you for your win in the contest. I hope you will win more. Best wishes for you.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 06-06-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I traded crude oil and DAX this time and got two MC for DAX. Probably I'll do better next time. I'll try to trade few more other CFDs next week. I also love to trade google and IBM and I wish to try any one of those. However congrats to you for your win in the contest. I hope you will win more. Best wishes for you.
    Thank you so much sir, I was not even expecting a win, but I am glad to be one of this first week winners, I guess I have broken a record; being among the first week winner of CFD weekly contest...lol

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Thank you so much sir, I was not even expecting a win, but I am glad to be one of this first week winners, I guess I have broken a record; being among the first week winner of CFD weekly contest...lol
    Congrat's mate happy to see a robo forex forum member in that winning list. Its a party time mate

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Congrat's mate happy to see a robo forex forum member in that winning list. Its a party time mate
    It calls for celebration truly, Thank you so much sir. I hope we roboforex forum members are all going to be among the best this week, let us prove this forum right sir. All the best!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    It calls for celebration truly, Thank you so much sir. I hope we roboforex forum members are all going to be among the best this week, let us prove this forum right sir. All the best!
    Congratulation's Enjoy the day friend, Hope you will earn more prizes in future contest's keep it up.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast