Your feelings !
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your feelings !

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12

Your feelings !

Hi forum member. I have a question to you. and it is ...What was your feelings when you lost your money on Forex market ? and what was your mastic for losing ? I need your great opinion. and I think it will be helpful for all beginner and new comer. and I hope every beginner must avoid it on his trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Well you can imagine its not a good feeling but wen i loss i stand up and continue to trade the world most continue to move and i will review the thing most carefuly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think any Forex trader must be sad about facing any loss but i think learning from this loss will be so useful for any beginner trader to have more experience and to trade successfully in the future and i think that is the best choice to face loss to a perfect trader in the future .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Hi forum member. I have a question to you. and it is ...What was your feelings when you lost your money on Forex market ? and what was your mastic for losing ? I need your great opinion. and I think it will be helpful for all beginner and new comer. and I hope every beginner must avoid it on his trading.
    of course when any body lose in this market he feeling bad , but i think the problem when the trader give up for losing , so i think when you lose you shouldn't give up but you should leave the market for few hours or for few some days , then return to it after complete relaxation and also after you correct your mistakes ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I am certainly feeling quite depressed, let alone trading method that I use is no stoploss and rarely engage in hedging. But as I've often get a margin call, so I consider it as a valuable lesson for me, so I can make corrections of the strategies that I use, and I can develop again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    For me i will get more pressured when loss, my mind cannot relax in my trade while doing this business . It is money that we invested so we will be upset, disappointed and sadness of losing our money. I am believe that is bad condition for all trader who get loss their money of forex market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no such negative feelings when I faced loss because I accept the loss easy and consider loss is a part of forex trade. I become satisfied to see that many traders are getting loss in this trade and I am one of them, not alone. Each loss make me thinking to find out the reason of the loss and I am realized that loss is needed to me to learn forex properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    I'm a professional trader... i know that how to get ride on that market.. I have perfect money management with better strategies... Even my money management is really too strong... I know that how to get ride on that market... So my risk management is too strong.. really it's too possible to earn good money from that market... Even I can millionaire from that business In saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I have been trading in Forex trading since many years and now i am became a professional and expert trader.I am now making profits on a consistent basis without minimum risk.At first i was little confused about forex trading business that will i able to make profit or not but after all the hard work and practice i am now fully depended on forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    When i loose in forex market i be so sad and reall i be depressed specially i dont have a big capital in that market but really when i loose i start thinking what is make me loose and what mistake i did and i try to learn from my mistakes and dont repeat it again.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast