Contest "Forex indicators" - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Contest "Forex indicators"

Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Sir please grant me permission to write on Indicator RSI
    Your thread has been approved. You can write for today.

Comment moderator

1. Gulfstream
    2. Request is canceled
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 05-27-2015 at 10:14 AM.

Don't know why shivanandfx not creating any thread and he is very late now, tomorrow is the last day

Hey shivanandfx why you are not writing a review on Indicator RSI? I think your request is cancelled today because you are absent and not creating any review and thread on Indicator RSI since last 2 days, that's not good mate
    Last edited by Hukam; 05-27-2015 at 03:29 PM.

Trader
    I am very sorry not to find all the indicators occupied and reviewed. But I am very happy to see many informative reviews on indicators from members and very good participation. I know moderators will need to do hard work to find the bests. Wish to see more contests in futures. Best of luck to winners and good wishes for others for next contest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I am very sorry not to find all the indicators occupied and reviewed. But I am very happy to see many informative reviews on indicators from members and very good participation. I know moderators will need to do hard work to find the bests. Wish to see more contests in futures. Best of luck to winners and good wishes for others for next contest.
    Yes sir but still we have a lot of member contest participant's this time and I think this time we will able to see many new winner's in this contest who not participated much in the recent robo forex forum contest's. It will motivate many new forum member's, I wish a good luck to all contest winner's and participant's for this and next contest too.

I am really disappointed and angry with myself for missing this contest but happy to see the quality threads by some of my friends in this contest by nkhan and nsawork. I hope there will be plenty more trading contests as well as contests like these where experienced and profitable traders share their success secret.
    I would like to suggest if next time the "indicator" element is made optional for naked traders..

Trader
    I have seen new member participated in the contest it is good and interesting. So it was a big miss for you, kamran. Better if you visit this forum site at least once a day so that you don't miss anything. So better stay tuned and make sure you don't lose opportunity again. So the long contest comes to an end and participants are waiting for the result. Very good wishes for all participants and congratulations to the winners. And I say thanks to roboforex and roboforex forum for bringing this kind of contest which is full of knowledge help us to tame the untamed forex.

Dear users!

The forum administration announces the completion of the contest
    "Forex indicators" of moderators! Thanks to all of you for active participation.
    All subjects are written very interesting without exception.
    The results of the contest will be presented during the day.
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 05-29-2015 at 11:13 AM.

The results of the contest "Forex Indicators"

Contest winners*:
    1st place - 75$ - Hukam per thread "Indicator Heiken Ashi"
    2nd place - 60$ - nkhan2810 per thread "Indicator ADX"
    3rd place - 45$ - forexlearner per thread "Indicator ZigZag"
    4th place - 30$ - PROPENSITY100 per thread "Indicator Parabolic SAR"
    5th place - 25$ - nsawork per thread "Indicator Elliott Wave"
    6th place - 20$ - Earnperfect per thread "Indicator Ichimoku"
    7th place - 20$ - ngalapreceh per thread "Indicator Alligator"
    8th place - 15$ - Khimi234 per thread "Indicator CCI"
    9th place - 10$ - Ashviniurs per thread "Indicator Moving Average"
    10th place - 10$ - Azis Muslim per thread "Indicator MACD"

Prizes of moderator's sympathies in the amount of $ 10 are awarded the following participants:

During the determination of the winners the board of moderators take into consideration such factors as:

1. The quality of the left indicator description.
    2. The completeness of the indicator description.
    3. Activity of the members in the participant thread.
    4. The number of the left "Thumbs up!" in the thread.

*Prizes will be credited in the form of forum bonuses.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who participated in this contest!

Trader
    WOW! The results of the contest now in front of us! It is timely as written and so far I know roboforex forum admin/moderators do the same almost every time. I like to congratulate all the winners of the contest and surely it were tough decisions for moderators to find the bests. Big congratulations to Hukam for his nice and wonderful work which helped us to learn many things. It is also wonderful to see all the regular members contributed the best are in top 10. Congratulation to Abhishekwala and Doge for their nice effort and recognition.

I am more than happy to get the 2nd place in the contest. I expected to have a place in first 10 and it is nice to have good position in the contest. And all these things inspire me to take part in contest again and again. Very big thanks to forum roboforex for bringing this nice concept in contest. Hope to see more interesting contest in near future. Thanks everybody.

Thanks nkhan2810 mate, This is my first time when I am getting 1st place in a contest, Today I am very happy and I like to congratulate all contest winner's. I am very thankful to forum admin and moderator's that they select me 1st winner in this contest. Now its time to wait for the next contest, hope robo forex team will bring that very soon in front of us, Its a dance time yahooo

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast