Contest "Forex indicators" - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Contest "Forex indicators"

Banned
    That's cool, happy to see myself on 3rd place. Many Many thanks to Forum admin, mods and congrats to all contest winner's.

Yes a unique and wonder contest came to an end and the prizes announced. Contratulations to all the contest winners and also who got sympathy prizes. I think Nkhan2810 is now used to winning in so many contests.

Banned
    First of all congratulation's to all forum member's, I got 8th place not bad, I am very happy to won some prize every time when I am participating in a contest. I think it will help me to upgrade my forum status this time, I am in the list since November 2014, hope forum moderator's will check my work and will upgrade my current status this time

Banned
    Wow Nice I have won $20 reward in this contest, I am very thankful to Robo forex forum admin, moderator's and those forum member's who appreciated my thread. Congratulation's to all contest winner's specially new one's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    First of all congratulation's to all forum member's, I got 8th place not bad, I am very happy to won some prize every time when I am participating in a contest. I think it will help me to upgrade my forum status this time, I am in the list since November 2014, hope forum moderator's will check my work and will upgrade my current status this time
    Oh yes buddy you are winning prize in every contest, I am also in that list and want to become a pro but I would request to forum admin and moderator's to give you first priority. You are active and valuable person for many forum member's and I think now you have a very good set of valuable threads. Wish you a good luck for a pro membership buddy

Khimi234 I will be very glad too if you will get a pro level membership next month. As far I know about your status you are active in this forum since 2013. You are in moderator's award list too and have won prize in all couple of last contest's. I am not a moderator but will request forum moderator's and admin to check your activity and thread's for the next month upgrade.

congratulations to all the winners, and the member that does not include the top 10, do not give up and keep the spirit

Banned
    Khimi234 I am more eager then you to see your current status upgraded. Best of luck dear

Thank you very much
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    Thanks everyone, for your positive comment's about my subject

Well friends this is a thread of contest. Dont make it a place to advertise for upgrade and get likes for that. Thanks

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast