Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1370

Thread: A small motivation for new traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

A small motivation for new traders

Have you guys ever tried different way to trade? Most traders are trading the technicals but have you ever tried to switch to fundamental trading?
    Here's the bonus account i trade from this forum with fundamental trading knowledge and here's the result.

This only serve as small motivation for new traders! Hope you guys will use the best trading style in order to earn. Oh yes, i almost forgot so say that i archieved this only within one year!
    Usually fundamental trader will take less risk but they rarely withdraw their money actually. So they will keep grinding their money since they know that they won't loss easily in here. Since usually they will only trade when the condition favors them. That is why fundamental traders can have such a high earnings!

What kind of trading style do you want to have?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It is impressive screenshot out there, but I guess it would be better if you can share in the forum what are thd specific strategy you are using you mention fundamental trading but it is unclear what particular strategy it is? We can practically profits from any approach be it technical or fundamental but we need to be specific in our strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwin View Post
    It is impressive screenshot out there, but I guess it would be better if you can share in the forum what are thd specific strategy you are using you mention fundamental trading but it is unclear what particular strategy it is? We can practically profits from any approach be it technical or fundamental but we need to be specific in our strategy.
    Our success will be possible through both ways because market will react according to both ways to use we need to get learn more about trade and will make successful trade plan with them , technical and fundamental both are important for trader to get used for trading to make successful trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Anyone using that in forex trading market will loss all funds, when you are trading with hope, you are literally not doing the right thing, actually we need to be trading with discipline and realistic mindset and good concept. Any thing that is related to the emotions does not work. if we have learned and have the good trading concept, I am sure we can be successful and be good traders on the long run.
    Hope is different from luck, so having hopes is good but trading need not be done on hopes but on analysis and planning. Beginners should not think unrealistically and assume that they will be successful even without the hard work on learning. Correct thinking gives traders a realistic trading approach. We may lose money first but sud not leave hopes.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwin View Post
    Many members in this thread been asking the same questions all the time but still this thread author never answer. I have asked this question too couple times yet still no response, probably thread starter is no longer active in this forum or he got a lot of job to do with his excellent work in trading. Now I take it as normal thing to share a screenshot without complete strategy, it was intended to show only the result not the progress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    My piece of advice for newbies is that they learn to take practicing serious and give in their time to work on a trading system that will help see that their goals are achieved. They must do what it takes to manage their trade and be open to make stable trading decisions that will help them grow well. Newbies have lots more to learn in forex and I believe if they try as much as possible to learn well and never give up, they can truly reach their goals and will have the opportunity to improve better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    My piece of advice for newbies is that they learn to take practicing serious and give in their time to work on a trading system that will help see that their goals are achieved. They must do what it takes to manage their trade and be open to make stable trading decisions that will help them grow well. Newbies have lots more to learn in forex and I believe if they try as much as possible to learn well and never give up, they can truly reach their goals and will have the opportunity to improve better.
    The best Advice I will give to a newbie is never to think of the fast money in forex trading. Actually they can make fast money but not that in a hurry. Secondly, there is no holy grail. All strategy has the good time and bad time, therefore they have to apply stoploss and risk management to their trading concept to be able to avoid losses and contain draw down in their account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Though you have a very good performance on the account you showcased here but one thing that puts me off is the fact that you did not use stop loss and you need to know that a single bad trade is enough to rubbish all other good efforts that you have put into trading. Any trade histories that do not reflect protective stop loss targets do not really fascinate me and I will warn those beginner trader not to ever take trades without using protective stop loss no matter how good the trade set up they trade might appear to be

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    The best Advice I will give to a newbie is never to think of the fast money in forex trading. Actually they can make fast money but not that in a hurry. Secondly, there is no holy grail. All strategy has the good time and bad time, therefore they have to apply stoploss and risk management to their trading concept to be able to avoid losses and contain draw down in their account.
    I agree with this because if we go for fast money making that mean we are take high risk with less knowledge and it will effect our trading if we do our best with learning and knowledge that is more profitable and will give us good and positive results , we should wait for better results and try our best for learning and application of our trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    That's a good screenshot of earning, but we need consistency in this business. For me the winner of this business is that trader who will able to make consistent profit every month or within few months of trading here. Make sure that we are following good management, because good management helps trader's to do trade trade well in fundamental news too.
    You are right that good money management help the trader to grow efficiently, I also believe that forex is tricky and tough business and only those earning from this business who have good trading approach and using proper money and risk management, I will also suggest all the newbies that they should use the proper way of trading like good money and risk management in order to get the success in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Though you have a very good performance on the account you showcased here but one thing that puts me off is the fact that you did not use stop loss and you need to know that a single bad trade is enough to rubbish all other good efforts that you have put into trading. Any trade histories that do not reflect protective stop loss targets do not really fascinate me and I will warn those beginner trader not to ever take trades without using protective stop loss no matter how good the trade set up they trade might appear to be
    it doesn't really matter if one don't make a use of stop loss. look at the trading result, it was outstanding. and if we could earn as much as that i think we don't need to bother to think about using stop loss. stop loss isn't the only key to manage our risk and i'm pretty sure one must have another different way in order to manage his risk each time they trade.

Not allowed!

Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137