A small motivation for new traders
Page 1 of 137 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1370

Thread: A small motivation for new traders

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

    A small motivation for new traders

    Have you guys ever tried different way to trade? Most traders are trading the technicals but have you ever tried to switch to fundamental trading?
    Here's the bonus account i trade from this forum with fundamental trading knowledge and here's the result.

    This only serve as small motivation for new traders! Hope you guys will use the best trading style in order to earn. Oh yes, i almost forgot so say that i archieved this only within one year!
    Usually fundamental trader will take less risk but they rarely withdraw their money actually. So they will keep grinding their money since they know that they won't loss easily in here. Since usually they will only trade when the condition favors them. That is why fundamental traders can have such a high earnings!

    What kind of trading style do you want to have?

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]Wow, now i just blinked my eyes when i see that picture actually! So you have got more than $10000 there just from the bonus account alone. Quess that will really motivate most of traders especially new traders like me! Well post mate, i like to see someone that success from forex trading business. Is your strategy hard to follow?[/lang]

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Vicko; 05-11-2015 at 10:04 AM.

  3. #3
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Its an impressive screenshot out there, but I guess it would be better if you can share in the forum what are the specific strategy you are using, you mentioned fundamental trading but its unclear what particular strategy it is? we can practically profits from any approach be it technical or fundamental but we need to be specific in our strategy.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]Wow, now i just blinked my eyes when i see that picture actually! So you have got more than $10000 there just from the bonus account alone. Quess that will really motivate most of traders especially new traders like me! Well post mate, i like to see someone that success from forex trading business. Is your strategy hard to follow?[/lang]
    it will be hard at the first time but i can guide you until you are ready to use my strategy. But the result will make you think that this will surely worth of your time. I can guarantee you as for this one for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Its an impressive screenshot out there, but I guess it would be better if you can share in the forum what are the specific strategy you are using, you mentioned fundamental trading but its unclear what particular strategy it is? we can practically profits from any approach be it technical or fundamental but we need to be specific in our strategy.
    My strategy is to take a long term outlook and trade with it. Lemme give an example, when the usd/jpy is at 100, i predict that the price will eventually goes to 110. So i take risk ratio 1:2 and buy that pair. When some other news just comes again and the current price is at 110, i make a long term analysis and changed my long term target to 120. Not only that, i keep raising the risk again so i can keep making much more money that way. I can explain more if you like.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    That's a good screenshot of earning, but we need consistency in this business. For me the winner of this business is that trader who will able to make consistent profit every month or within few months of trading here. Make sure that we are following good management, because good management helps trader's to do trade trade well in fundamental news too.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    That's a good screenshot of earning, but we need consistency in this business. For me the winner of this business is that trader who will able to make consistent profit every month or within few months of trading here. Make sure that we are following good management, because good management helps trader's to do trade trade well in fundamental news too.
    Well, as for this will depend on your own target first i think. Surely that there are some traders that want to possess a lot of income from here so they want to keep building their account. But if you lack the knowledge here then you can't just make any good results as well. Good management is a must. But consistency in profit won't be in dollar but percentage of your equity in here.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, as for this will depend on your own target first i think. Surely that there are some traders that want to possess a lot of income from here so they want to keep building their account. But if you lack the knowledge here then you can't just make any good results as well. Good management is a must. But consistency in profit won't be in dollar but percentage of your equity in here.
    [lang=id]Some traders will just say that you are too greedy because you decided to make even more money with your own profit in here while there are traders that will just say that you won't get rich that way. So i think that surely trading with consistency helps but if you want to keep growing your account, you need absolute confidence in here.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]Some traders will just say that you are too greedy because you decided to make even more money with your own profit in here while there are traders that will just say that you won't get rich that way. So i think that surely trading with consistency helps but if you want to keep growing your account, you need absolute confidence in here.[/lang]
    Well, becoming greedy is something that will produce even better result as well. But sometimes if you are simply a greedy trader with no basis and knowledge surely you can't make any good result in here. I have known quite a lot of greedy traders and there are several of them that can success and make it very big in here anyway. But you will surely rarely see any trader like that i quess.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]I think maybe the mentality isn't just up for it sir, many traders can earn good results in here but sometimes they need to prepare themselves first. Becoming greedy is a good thing if you possess the knowledge and that is the main reason why we will see any greedy traders success. but your screenshot trully amazing here.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]I think maybe the mentality isn't just up for it sir, many traders can earn good results in here but sometimes they need to prepare themselves first. Becoming greedy is a good thing if you possess the knowledge and that is the main reason why we will see any greedy traders success. but your screenshot trully amazing here.[/lang]
    making preparation is good. But becoming greedy is a whole different thing. To tell you the truth, i'm actually a greedy trader. If i'm not, then how can i have such a good trading result? You can even look at it from the screenshot. The right thing we need to know in forex trading is avoid losing and keep making money. So don't even try to make one mistake and make sure you fully understand the market.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 137 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •