Market fundamentals. Part 2 - Page 90
Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 408086878889909192 LastLast

Thread: Market fundamentals. Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    Yes, the fundamental event that greatly affected the market is at BREXIT, when the market is really very shaken, and its effects up to now, and currently the most stable is the market outside the forex market, like market gold and silver, fundamental markets must be understood By every trader, this is very important because in trading not only technical analysis, fundamental analysis is also very important in forex market.
    During the events like brexit when the market is shaken we will better do by being on the sidelines. Because during such events, spreads can widen and even our stop loss might not execute. What I think is there can be increased activity in the market near strong support and resistance levels. And if traders can understand these movement on the charts they can easily get a few pips profits.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    During the events like brexit when the market is shaken we will better do by being on the sidelines. Because during such events, spreads can widen and even our stop loss might not execute. What I think is there can be increased activity in the market near strong support and resistance levels. And if traders can understand these movement on the charts they can easily get a few pips profits.
    I do avoid situation when spreads widen a lot and there can be horrible volatility in the market. Forex is risky but there are so many possibilities to earn money. Always trade only when we feel the market is understandable Prices can move anywhere and that is how earning could be both by selling and by buying.

Yeah for that you can use the fixed cent account with robo forex broker where spread will be lower during the volatility in the market personally I like the volatility brother especially when it come with the direction of the market trend, I like to follow the direction of trend so use regular use of trendlines in my price action technique.

Banned
    I have a pro cent account at the moment and I am satisfied with it in fixed cent account the spread can be little bit bigger than pro cent account in normal condition so I think both accounts have their own benefits for traders, this is really good to know that we can open two accounts one pro and one fixed and fixed one can be used during news or volatility.

[lang=ar]I think in my personal opinion that the fundamentals of the market Petkmn in price movements and the movement for the buying and selling private Palmtdalan in the forex market and also lies in the special economic blocs traffickers in the forex market and also the strategy is very well in your trading in this market[/lang]

Banned
    thank you for this article sir . i am agree with you who you have explained . if you have short money it would be hard to benefit from those movements . but of you some risk -seeking traders you can successfully work within volatile market conditions . volatility is also opportunity if you choose the right decision on your trading .

Banned
    Some amount of money would be good enough to learn in this business but if we are looking for gaining big amount of money then we have to invest the same big money in our trading account also, the risk management and money management should be very lower and equal and we should never try to take very higher risk in account especially when we have less amount of deposit.

I am a technical trader and I am not very well versed with the fundamental analysis. I know news have big effect but studying news is quite complicated.on my view fundamental analysis is most positive for making profit but for that we should learn very proper way.higher the lot size you can even make million dollar in a minute or to lose whole capital in a second like people can not really think about it.

To analysis the market is most important.In forex market there is three kinds of analysis All traders could read same news and same information but the decision could be different. It's depending on their own experience, consideration and psychology.all of us may think of the trading ideas in a way which must serve the trading and making the profit knowledge is not same for all.Some one is best in fundamental analysis,

Banned
    Yes, if you are short-term trader, it would be hard to benefit from those movements.I agree with what you have explained. it is all about how you perceive this market according to your understanding but never the less It is all about demands and supplies and is the way traders are playing in the Forex the market. So emphasis more on boarding the horizon of your understanding of this remarkable world .

Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 408086878889909192 LastLast