Market fundamentals. Part 2 - Page 89
Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: Market fundamentals. Part 2

Banned
    yes that part was really too necessary to me... Fundamental is really too critical subject... So we need to be expert to learn perfectly.. here is needed perfect experience to make better analysis of fundamental... That part can help me to be more experience about fundamental So emphasise more on broading the horizen of your undersanding of this remarkable world

fundamental trading is so important opic of forex trading.if u want sucessfull in trading then plz follow the fundamental trading system in fundamental trading you need first learn and then understant of fundamental trading system then aplly on ur trading best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    fundamental trading is so important opic of forex trading.if u want sucessfull in trading then plz follow the fundamental trading system in fundamental trading you need first learn and then understant of fundamental trading system then aplly on ur trading best of luck.
    Most small traders dont consider the fundamentals and merely go with some indicators, which cannot work out in the end. We, small traders should try to understand deeply about the market and also about our own mindset. What ever be the trading styles the trader has to build his success with a lot of work and understanding.

Banned
    fundamental analysis lets us to know market's condition for long time and country's condition too. it has an high effect on trade.fundamental of trade should be learned to earn profits from trade then analysis should be done about strong currency in the market so that we can get benefit from trade..

Banned
    traders need to understand fundamental analysis, it will make them understand the market situation with deeply with pay attention to see the news schedule, but there is something happen outside the scenario, such as disaster, bomb, and etc, it will give big impact to the market and traders have to get ready to face that..

let me quickly add here that i have discovered in my over 5 years trading experience that although fundamentals increase market volatility but its best to enter your trades on their agreement with current market technical setup as i have found this to be most accurate over the years. when fundamentals are release and they are not in line with technical setups it usually get priced in or result in spikes

I found your post very helpful trading fundamentals is one of the best thing but i still didn't get your point in the above post in the last portion i myself have been using this fundamentals to trade because it's more profitable than technical trading.

In forex trading one need to understand the importance of both fundamental and technical analysis because both plays an important role in trading and most of the time fundamental thus act as a catalyst helping to facilitate technical analysis, a good trader should learn to blend both forms of analysis for effective trading.

With this clear opening example and case of 'global financial crisis' of 2008 there has also been several recent fundamental events that shock the market and cause a lot of defiance of the traditional trading logic.For example the interest removal over swiss franc in early 2015 and the Brexit that took place in 2017 affected currency market in such a way that unless you are aware of the general new trend you would only be saved by being out of the market at these times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisefx View Post
    With this clear opening example and case of 'global financial crisis' of 2008 there has also been several recent fundamental events that shock the market and cause a lot of defiance of the traditional trading logic.For example the interest removal over swiss franc in early 2015 and the Brexit that took place in 2017 affected currency market in such a way that unless you are aware of the general new trend you would only be saved by being out of the market at these times.
    Yes, the fundamental event that greatly affected the market is at BREXIT, when the market is really very shaken, and its effects up to now, and currently the most stable is the market outside the forex market, like market gold and silver, fundamental markets must be understood By every trader, this is very important because in trading not only technical analysis, fundamental analysis is also very important in forex market.

Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889909192 LastLast