Market fundamentals. Part 2 - Page 82
Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Market fundamentals. Part 2

you are well done for this very educating analysis and i can say with this you have succeeded in opening our eyes to some of the secrets of this market and how we suddenly have some abnormal market movement that is beyond our understanding, i have always known that behind the close door of the forex market there are so many activities that are not known to the traders and does not appear on the forex daily calendar, this is one of the reason why forex is a very risky and unpredictable business on the surface of the earth,

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well according to me both can move the market some time there is no news and we can still see good volatility in market and that can happen due to support and resistance existance also so its not necessary that only fundamental will move the market. Personally I don't have much experience of analyzing the news, I mostly do trade with technical learning and the implementation of market trend analysis.
    Supports and resistance levels also can cause some volatility in the market. And this can be good opportunity to earn money. When you have knowledge you can take good decisions and trade better. you need to use stop loss,to know where the stop loss and take profit will be in your trading position, you have to calculate the risk you are willing to take.

Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Supports and resistance levels also can cause some volatility in the market. And this can be good opportunity to earn money. When you have knowledge you can take good decisions and trade better. you need to use stop loss,to know where the stop loss and take profit will be in your trading position, you have to calculate the risk you are willing to take.
    There can be increased activity in the market near strong support and resistance levels. And if traders can understand these movement on the charts they can easily get a few pips profits. It is when we learn and understand a strategy properly we can use it most effectively. For me stop loss is very important in any strategy. It can help us to stay away from huge loss.

Trader
    market fundamentals is a very good and nice way of trading, hence you really knows and understand how the market news works and also how the use of the market calendar also work, that is to say that you as a trader really needs to have some good knowledge of the business before you can trade with the fundamental method of trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    There can be increased activity in the market near strong support and resistance levels. And if traders can understand these movement on the charts they can easily get a few pips profits. It is when we learn and understand a strategy properly we can use it most effectively. For me stop loss is very important in any strategy. It can help us to stay away from huge loss.
    So when we are studying the support and resistance levels, we should be able to tell how market may possibly react to these level and based on that we can trade. A trader should take all the responsibilities of any kind of results of his trade, because he is the one who is opening the trade and he is the one who is calculating the loss and profits.

Thanks for the detail explanations where you have tried your best to make us understand market fundamental. Actually Forex market is so big that too many things are involved with this. The market fundamental that you have tried to point out here is another aspect of the market that traders should be aware of. Please keep posting such thaught provoking post for us an the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    Thanks for the detail explanations where you have tried your best to make us understand market fundamental. Actually Forex market is so big that too many things are involved with this. The market fundamental that you have tried to point out here is another aspect of the market that traders should be aware of. Please keep posting such thaught provoking post for us an the forum.
    Forex market is as big as the world itself because it is the dealing of currencies of different countries in the world. All economic, political, national, fundamental and technical factors effect the market. Knowledge is power for victory and ignorance is reason for bankrupty in trading. For me main things involved in trading are analysis and safety.

Great sharing I see your analysis are very good because I like it, I am new in this business and want to know about fundamental analysis and your post is help me a lot to understand this type of analysis, I want to learn a ll analysis of forex market like technical and fundamental analysis.

Yeah and add one more mate that is sentimental analysis but still you have to learn more in forex, our learning is unlimited in forex market and it does not matter how much we are learning about forex we should try to grow our knowledge and should never leave our learning here, We can only become a good trader if we have more dedication to learn here from our experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah and add one more mate that is sentimental analysis but still you have to learn more in forex, our learning is unlimited in forex market and it does not matter how much we are learning about forex we should try to grow our knowledge and should never leave our learning here, We can only become a good trader if we have more dedication to learn here from our experience.
    learning never ends and never meet its stop point. we must continue to learn from the very beginning of our journey till forever, even when we are finally becoming a successful trader. i always learn things whenever i see something that is unique, rarely happen in the market. of course such thing may be already seen by most traders but you know that there are still things that some people may not see yet. even i like my learning process, it does not make me mix all things up so i will not let many things confuse me at once.

Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast