Market fundamentals. Part 2 - Page 42
Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 913

Thread: Market fundamentals. Part 2

  1. #411
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakoly View Post
    market fundamentals knowledge known is actually must for us all AND ALSO we always eyes at market fundamentals whether we UTILIZE knowing market fundamentals next delivery MY live trading subsequently we make good profits coming from MY OWN trading AND he supply relay revenue always throughout THE trading.
    You know the fundamental trading could make you even fall to the deepest valley because you are holding the position within your ability,the account finally blown up of your mistake,and the consequences you get the punishment losing your investment.

  2. #412
    Fundamental analysis plays an important role in Forex market. Historically gold, jpy chf are considered as safety. Gold is favorable because it's country independent and good hedge against inflation. jpy chf are politically neutral so traders move their money in it. That's why there is strong correlation among these three.

  3. #413
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Fundamental analysis plays an important role in Forex market. Historically gold, jpy chf are considered as safety. Gold is favorable because it's country independent and good hedge against inflation. jpy chf are politically neutral so traders move their money in it. That's why there is strong correlation among these three.
    Fundamental analysis is the market best analysis for showing the reversal,so the fundamental analysis will definitely make the traders get the safety place for earning,the potential favorable trading method and system which can be build from the fundamental.

  4. #414
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Fundamental analysis is the market best analysis for showing the reversal,so the fundamental analysis will definitely make the traders get the safety place for earning,the potential favorable trading method and system which can be build from the fundamental.
    Fundamental analysis is good for trader to know what drive the market. Technical is just predict the market, technical has weakness. Trading with fundamental strategy is need to be learned by trader. Trader can no trading just use technical analysis. Fundamental is the cure to cover technical weakness.

  5. #415
    for trader fundamental analysis always helps them and its good for them. but in technical analyzing have some weakness. if any want to learn about fundamental analysis then they need guide of any professionals trader.

  6. #416
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Quote Originally Posted by subham View Post
    for trader fundamental analysis always helps them and its good for them. but in technical analyzing have some weakness. if any want to learn about fundamental analysis then they need guide of any professionals trader.
    As I underlined your post. Many professional trader (read big boys) seldom to open the chart and making technical analysis. Professional trader just focus in fundamental. But why newbie trader like us spend whole time just to understand and predict by use indicator A, indicator B. I never really understand! Everything can move the price is fundamentally not technically.

  7. #417
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4
    For trade in Forex market i think market fundamental knowledge is most important for a trader. A trader for fundamental knowledge can growth a good technical analysis knowledge. For technical analysis knowledge trader can make a good trade. For that gather a good fundamental analysis knowledge.

  8. #418
    fundamental analysis lets us to know market's condition for long time and country's condition too. it has an high effect on trade.fundamental of trade should be learned to earn profits from trade.analysis should be done about strong currency in the market so that we can get benefit from trade as the market is always never remains constant

  9. #419
    fundamental analysis it helps us to get knowledge about current market condition. and its help to learn how to make profit in Forex trading. if trader have good fundamental analysis knowledge then they can gain technical analysis knowledge easily.

  10. #420
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by subham View Post
    fundamental analysis it helps us to get knowledge about current market condition. and its help to learn how to make profit in Forex trading. if trader have good fundamental analysis knowledge then they can gain technical analysis knowledge easily.
    but I felt from among several types of analysis in this trade, the most fundamental analysis is not easy we have developed in this trade due to study fundamental analysis in this trade we have to read a lot of references that we will be smart and lazy traders who actually read them will never be successful in this trade with them using fundamental analysis in trading

Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •