Market fundamentals. Part 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Market fundamentals. Part 2

Trader
    Analysis is very important for profitable trading, through market analysis we can get idea about further market movement. In general I follow the news and chart simultaneously. I observed that when any news regarding high rising of EUR/USD/Pound/Canadian Dollar are released then and there it affects the market. If we catch the market at that time and make any order promptly, then we can be gained.

wow.great article you shared. i like "Flight to safety" part most.

I agree with your interpretation of these. It is still about the rules of supply and demand, and the overall player in the market, how is it that the ones at the end of the maximum power, it is like that all the time, no matter what the financial markets are trading in the analysis. Sir, please you meant by the housing bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Thank you for the detailed article sir, I agree with all these that you have explained. It is still about the rules of demands and supplies, and this is how the overall players are doing in the market, the ones that have the highest power takes it at the end, it goes like that all the time in the financial market no matter the side of trading analysis they are. Please sir, what do you mean by housing bubble?
    always use the analysis if we want to determine the market fundamentals .. because all it is most likely reversed course, if we can read the news and already understand about the movement of the news then we must be prepared to deal with the market, fundamental, derived from a news, but all in beyond prediction

Quote Originally Posted by cisco_fx17 View Post
    always use the analysis if we want to determine the market fundamentals .. because all it is most likely reversed course, if we can read the news and already understand about the movement of the news then we must be prepared to deal with the market, fundamental, derived from a news, but all in beyond prediction
    we can start our journey to understand fundamental analysis by understanding the main fundamental indicators like unemployment rate and GDP and Retail Sales we should know the time of their release and the effect they do on the market and also the strength of that effect,this way we start first step to fundamental analysis.
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

I don't get it. What is the meaning of housing bubble?. Forex trading market impact massively by news. And if you know ho to use the best of funda then you can get good result from your trading. One thing sir that i don't think AUD/USD is the most volatile pair as i think GBP/USd is the hot favorite. Thanks..

the detail of flight to safety about fundamental of forex trading explained very well. its really helpful for us. after reading this post, now i got a clear graphical idea about how it works and how i need to use it. i'm doing forex trading with only based on technical analysis, and i believe that if i use fundamental analysis in my strategy, i will be able to get more profits.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I don't get it. What is the meaning of housing bubble?. Forex trading market impact massively by news. And if you know ho to use the best of funda then you can get good result from your trading. One thing sir that i don't think AUD/USD is the most volatile pair as i think GBP/USd is the hot favorite. Thanks..
    Yes i agree with you that GBP/USD is much more volatile pair than AUD/USD pair because there are many news related to GBP and USD currency which makes this pair more volatile and more hot favorite for trading than AUD/USD..traders who are good in market fundamental analysis always prefer to do trading on those pair which are more effected by news to earn good and quick profit..

Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    Yes i agree with you that GBP/USD is much more volatile pair than AUD/USD pair because there are many news related to GBP and USD currency which makes this pair more volatile and more hot favorite for trading than AUD/USD..traders who are good in market fundamental analysis always prefer to do trading on those pair which are more effected by news to earn good and quick profit..
    the volatility of a certain pair is also affected by th difference in interest level between the tow currencies that constitute that pair,that is why before the recent cut in interest rates by global central banks the gbpjpy was the most volatile pair and carry traders heaven due to big interest rate difference between gbp and jpy.
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Any factor that could be considered important to the understanding of a particular business. Fundamentals are usually considered outside the context of the market as a whole. Some examples of fundamentals include a company's growth, revenues, earnings, management, and capital structure. The use of fundamentals as an investment strategy is called fundamental analysis.

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast