Trend line Strategy - Page 41
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Trend line Strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Trend line Strategy

Hi Friends today i am sharing my strategy while i am following since 2 year and that strategy is very very beneficial strategy here i am attaching screenshot just look and follow the direction when we should take entry and when when should exit.
    here is attached screenshot see...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ageseko View Post
    many people use the trendline in their trading strategy because it will be easier to see the current trend but even so sometimes he is still wrong because he does not know how to identify trend reversals so as to anticipate it still has to use a healthy money management calculation every op of this thing so that there is no big loss when there is a trend reversal
    Yes, there are many forex traders who are using the trendline for their trading, it is a good forex strategy in whom I have a high trust. The forex traders who are using the trendline strategy are trading the forex trend with it, the trendline strategy guides the forex price in the direction of the forex trend, that is how the trendline is working. The trendline is a breakout strategy too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think that using this indicator is not easy and can be used immediately but still have to learn it first to be able to know the advantages and disadvantages of this indicator because by understanding the workings in detail of this indicator it will be able to produce consistent profits, because the purpose is for the results of profits that can be consistent

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    There are a lot of indicators are available in metatrader 4 which we can use at any time without any requirement and we can make a profitable trading strategy but, we must have need to do a lot of hard work then we will able to achieve success in any trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, there are many forex traders who are using the trendline for their trading, it is a good forex strategy in whom I have a high trust. The forex traders who are using the trendline strategy are trading the forex trend with it, the trendline strategy guides the forex price in the direction of the forex trend, that is how the trendline is working. The trendline is a breakout strategy too.
    The trendline is a very good trading strategy, so i am not surprised when many traders are using it. All the trading strategies that are trading the support and resistance are better than others styles, that is why many traders will get to involve themselves in such strategies. I trade more of the trendline and Fibonacci when i do not use the normal indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 95
    I have been trading for forex for 6-7 years now and believe me there is not other strategy better than trend lines. Everytime i traded with trend lines and secured my trade with stop loss, i earned from market. And when i neglected trend lines and went opposite i faced losses. If you see previous charts for a week or month you will clearly see that price respects trend line and when it breaks the trend line it gets volatile.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes i am trading on-trend side too, because I follow the trend on any currency pair which I like it tells you where the currency goes out. I want to check your strategy but it cannot open please send it again if you read by post you can send it in personal, i will check your strategy there and if need something changed I will discuss with you.
    Asi am trading on Forex since 2012 I am still average profit receiver.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    The trendline is a very good trading strategy, so i am not surprised when many traders are using it. All the trading strategies that are trading the support and resistance are better than others styles, that is why many traders will get to involve themselves in such strategies. I trade more of the trendline and Fibonacci when i do not use the normal indicators.
    Trading the market in the trendline way is one of the best methods to trade the market. This is the method i have carefully seen with many traders, and they are not complaining about it. I have being using the trendline solely to trade my account for more than 5 years, it is a great way to trade the market without even adding any other strategy to it. The traders should only use it on the larger time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    One of the best ways to trade the market is for traders to trade it with the trendline analysis. I have being using the trendline for the past 8 years, it did not fail me in what i use it for. Not that i use the trendline only, it is part of my trading system, because i use at least 4 different trading strategies together, that is what i have used to for my real trading system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes this type of trading strategy is possible and much profitable in trending market. But the most important thing is to focus on good management
    but i practicing hard that i can draw perfect trend line because this is the most helpful and effective tool i ever seen.in past i used a auto trend line indicator but that was disaster

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    My dear friend your trading strategy is looking very attractive but, a trader must have need to use trendline tool because it is a most used tool which help us to check the support and resistance levels to do proper technical analysis. We will able to use it easily when we will do practice on it.

Not allowed!

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast