Trend line Strategy
Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend line Strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Trend line Strategy

Hi Friends today i am sharing my strategy while i am following since 2 year and that strategy is very very beneficial strategy here i am attaching screenshot just look and follow the direction when we should take entry and when when should exit.
    here is attached screenshot see...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    That's good friend trend is my friend, and yes this type of trading strategy is possible and much profitable in trending market. But the most important thing is to focus on good management, because I am sure that you would loose money in some sideways market condition so hope you are focusing on that too and what about exit point in your trading strategy. Please clear more through charts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    trend is your friend.trend line and channel is the most effective tool in forex market.i always like to use trend line but most of the time i draw wrong.but i practicing hard that i can draw perfect trend line because this is the most helpful and effective tool i ever seen.in past i used a auto trend line indicator but that was disaster,that repaint all time and give me wrong information.so i give up that kind of indicator and concentrate how i can draw it manually and i hope i learn it quickly and survive longer in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    In forex trend is like a friend ,if you forecast the right way of trend then it will easy for you to earn lot of money from forex trade,otherwise you make loss one after another.So you firstly try to find out the right trend line the you make your decision,it may helpful for you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovi05 View Post
    trend is your friend.trend line and channel is the most effective tool in forex market.i always like to use trend line but most of the time i draw wrong.but i practicing hard that i can draw perfect trend line because this is the most helpful and effective tool i ever seen.in past i used a auto trend line indicator but that was disaster,that repaint all time and give me wrong information.so i give up that kind of indicator and concentrate how i can draw it manually and i hope i learn it quickly and survive longer in forex market.
    Automatic trend lines is a good indicator try to use it in long term time frames. But yes manual trend lines work is always better you need a good understanding to use trend lines on your chart manually. Along with it you can use moving average, and ichimoku indicator's they are also good and with the use of these indicator's there is no need to use trend lines.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    understanding as different trader defines of the convergence strategy those had with the customs as how to spends with the focus on arrange as trader to chase on haunting the distinct with the points as referring entry points on appealing the ones with the breakout and else of the pullback on drawing with the candlestick movesment with the chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Automatic trend lines is a good indicator try to use it in long term time frames. But yes manual trend lines work is always better you need a good understanding to use trend lines on your chart manually. Along with it you can use moving average, and ichimoku indicator's they are also good and with the use of these indicator's there is no need to use trend lines.
    Long term time frames are good to judge the market trend that's why I would suggest trader's to use all trend follower indicator's in long term time frames like daily chart, weekly chart etc. I am using only moving average to follow the market trend direction at the moment and not using manual trend lines or automatic trend lines indicator. Ichimoku is also good but have never tried it till now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Long term time frames are good to judge the market trend that's why I would suggest trader's to use all trend follower indicator's in long term time frames like daily chart, weekly chart etc. I am using only moving average to follow the market trend direction at the moment and not using manual trend lines or automatic trend lines indicator. Ichimoku is also good but have never tried it till now.
    Trendline indicator or other trading indication can not make the trading better only you can not change the market if you not having your idea i am sure the traders now is serious to make good earning they hope to earn so they start to guess well see the market few pairs are strong trending but not all the time they are rest sometime and can not be potential all the time trendline help in different time frames,market can be opened for trading or it can be opened for trading with different strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawlader Manirujjaman View Post
    In forex trend is like a friend ,if you forecast the right way of trend then it will easy for you to earn lot of money from forex trade,otherwise you make loss one after another.So you firstly try to find out the right trend line the you make your decision,it may helpful for you.
    Actually you are talking about the common sense, right trading education is very essential only then we can implement our knowledge wisely in our real trading account. If you will not learn well only then you will do mistakes to find out a good trend direction. There is a very simple formula to follow the trend just use the long term time frames and moving average indicator on your chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    i love this strategy you can earn enough with this strategy with good money management. if you add RSI with this its become more accurate strategy while i have an other indicator that help me with this strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast