Trend line Strategy - Page 40
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Trend line Strategy

There are many indicator that shows market trend but they are not 100% correct.
    Market can anytime change its trend to bullish to bearish or bearish to bullish.For the trend analysing you should take advise from the professionals and trade according to their pattern till you understand the markets nature and once you have learned the safe method of trading you can trade of your own.

@pak. I can't see any screenshot of what you claim that you added to your write up. Well that doesn't really matter i believe most traders that knows the trends line strategy very good won't hesitate to follow it in all time. Although is the way a particular trader have a better understanding of trend strategy that he/she can be successful in following trends line strategy in forex business.

Trader
    the trend line strategy can let the trader to determine the trend easily and so the trader can be able to trade with the trend and maximize the profits and satisfy with the results he will get, the trader needs to follow the trend in each trade he makes as this will make trading less risky and more profitable and so this will save the money always.

Technical trading method are best choice for our to develop any type of trend line strategy for trading. It very useful and more then effective strategy for trading and good planning and understanding are very important thing after it you should know that market real direction well to develop strong and powerful trend line strategy for our trading business.

I know that riding the trend is one of the best ways to be profitable in trading forex but as a day trader, I see it as a long journey and most times I cannot rely on the trend lines that may form on my chart because of the shout time frames.
    A reversal could be disastrous to my account and this is often experienced when following trends formed on short time frames.

Banned
    Now these trend line trading strategy are more then effective and powerful strategy for trading and to make it for trading you can always focus on market movement and try to understand market real trend and direction well after getting a lot of knowledge about market movement well you can easily develop strong and successful trend line strategy for trading on stock market.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghtar View Post
    Now these trend line trading strategy are more then effective and powerful strategy for trading and to make it for trading you can always focus on market movement and try to understand market real trend and direction well after getting a lot of knowledge about market movement well you can easily develop strong and successful trend line strategy for trading on stock market.
    I get to know the trendline strategy the very first month I started trading forex field, but I downgraded it as if it was too simple. I was so young in forex trading by then, my thought was that I will be losing with simple strategies, not knowing that trendline is one of the best forex strategies ever. It is trading on breakout principles, it is capable of giving forex traders huge income when used corrected on higher time frames.

It is my friend of good friend trend, and yes such trading strategies are possible and the trend is very profitable in the market. But the most important thing is to focus on good management, because I'm sure you will reduce the money in some marketing market conditions so hopefully you are focusing on them and what about the exit point of your trading strategy. Make more clear through the charts.

many people use the trendline in their trading strategy because it will be easier to see the current trend but even so sometimes he is still wrong because he does not know how to identify trend reversals so as to anticipate it still has to use a healthy money management calculation every op of this thing so that there is no big loss when there is a trend reversal

There are a lot of trading method available in forex market which are helping us to identify the market real trend direction well if anyone get strong signal about market real direction well then he can easily build everyday short term and long trend line strategy which are helping us to make everyday capital profit on this business.

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast