Trend line Strategy - Page 3
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend line Strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Trend line Strategy

Hi Friends today i am sharing my strategy while i am following since 2 year and that strategy is very very beneficial strategy here i am attaching screenshot just look and follow the direction when we should take entry and when when should exit.
    here is attached screenshot see...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by mhmhj View Post
    hi, traders the strategy of trend line is powerful ,but we must muse other indicoters with her because it's not enough alone we must use more techniques foreexample use macd,stochastich ,cci rsi atr or any other indicoters to give you the good poit exit and good poit of entry ,that's the very important thing in tarding forex when to entre and when to exit.
    Trend line is very powerful and we should keep faith upon this kind of trading style, couple of days back I have made a buy entry in Euro/Jpy pair, I place the buy order above of the trend line which was hitting the two support area in back days of the market , a uptrend form a higher high, and higher low serious and you should have a good education about it, I made around to $200 from that trade that day.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid636 View Post
    thanks for sharing trend line strategy . trend lines are very important in trading. even market should be follow the trend lines and go with trend line. we can take entries on trend line and also when trend line are break so we should be learn trend line we can use every time frame with trend lines.
    You can earn serious money with the help of trend lines in your trading, but you should have a very long trading experience of trend lines for that because many time market don't support them too. A trader have to consolidate his trend line trading strategies idea's and pattern's. The use of trend line and a good psychology are adequate to bring amendment in trading result.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Trend line is very powerful and we should keep faith upon this kind of trading style, couple of days back I have made a buy entry in Euro/Jpy pair, I place the buy order above of the trend line which was hitting the two support area in back days of the market , a uptrend form a higher high, and higher low serious and you should have a good education about it, I made around to $200 from that trade that day.
    It was not a surprise to me when i read that you made money through trend-line system, this is a strong trading system I am using as well, and it has given me plenty of money in this business. All we need is the right drawing of the trendline and the right use of its breakout principle to trade. Also, a good trading management would increase the chance of the trader to make success with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by sajjad143 View Post
    i love this strategy you can earn enough with this strategy with good money management. if you add RSI with this its become more accurate strategy while i have an other indicator that help me with this strategy.
    You have a good sense of management, and that's the view I have viewed about it, tradline traing strategy is very famous in forex and every trend follower want to use this in trading, right now I am using only moving average for the use of trend line with the help of moving average I don't have to do that manually. Its seeming nice that you have a indicator too for your trend line keep it up

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak View Post
    Hi Friends today i am sharing my strategy while i am following since 2 year and that strategy is very very beneficial strategy here i am attaching screenshot just look and follow the direction when we should take entry and when when should exit.
    here is attached screenshot see...
    Trend line is a tool which helps us to know the trend of the market and its direction. As it help one to be in a right direction of the market trend. And one must use it before taking any move to know the trend and its one of the famous part of forex market and is a friend of the trader as it can increase there success ratio.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    You have a good sense of management, and that's the view I have viewed about it, tradline traing strategy is very famous in forex and every trend follower want to use this in trading, right now I am using only moving average for the use of trend line with the help of moving average I don't have to do that manually. Its seeming nice that you have a indicator too for your trend line keep it up
    All I know is that the trading strategy of the forex trader can not do the whole work for the trader. The use of the trading management by traders is very important, most especially on a trading system like trendline, traders can not joke with the use of risk to reward ratio that is nothing less than 1:3. This is the only way that traders will get the best with any trading system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I love this strategy I can earn money very ez If have good money management

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zNuuTz View Post
    I love this strategy I can earn money very ez If have good money management
    I love the strategy too, it is one of the best I am using now. It is good for traders to trade with breakout system, and know the way to place their management with it. Lots of things are working in the market, but the way the trader will be working with their strict strategies and management will make way for them in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    forex trend just like a friend if your forecast is best and you judge right way of the market trend then it will easy for you and will enjoy with great amount otherwise you make lose so firstly try to find out right way of the trend then place the tarde

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagatfx View Post
    Trend line is a tool which helps us to know the trend of the market and its direction. As it help one to be in a right direction of the market trend. And one must use it before taking any move to know the trend and its one of the famous part of forex market and is a friend of the trader as it can increase there success ratio.
    Only trading strategy is not enough at all and only a trend line is not enough to become a profitable trader make sure that you are following the right discipline to in trading, you should a righ pill for your emotion too because it can damage your business any time and make you a pinful trader in this field. Along with it you have to beware with breakouts and sideways market patterns in a trend strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast