Trend line Strategy - Page 39
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Trend line Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is a good reason why you like the trendline strategy, I like it for trading the trend and for the fact that it is trading breakout with lines that are as little as two. The upper line will go for the resistance point, and the lower line with go for the support point. With these only two lines, we can trade all the time and our trading experience will be simple and powerful also.
    trend line might be good and use are right but we need to understand we can not be always right in this business of trading the market and regardless of the understanding we might have with the strategy use when we are trading we need to understand ,protection our investment is very important in this forex business for us to sustain the pressure in trading

Trader
    Trend line is the best strategy of this business and if you want money then this is best choice for traders. If you want to make big profit on this business then you must choose this trading way that is help you to earn daily basis some big profit on this market and make your success possible for you and you will earn big profit on forex with very low risk.

Trader
    trend line trading is always good becasue i tell us exact points for entry and exit. simply we can enter market when near to touch any support and resistant and can make exit after touching. so i think its continues way of trading also because whenever it touches any support and resistant it give us signal to close current and open new one

Trendline is a very good tool for trading with the trendline we will be able to follow the market movement well, cause with the trendline we will be able to analyze and no the market movement, trendline is an important tool which we need to respect at all time, because it's very important.

Trader
    If you want to make work with easy trading strategies then you must choose those trading patterns that are help you to understand this market trend well. If traders are use trend line trading strategy with care and use higher time frames like h4 or daily then we will easily analysis the market true trend and to follow trend line we will definitely make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Trendline is a very good tool for trading with the trendline we will be able to follow the market movement well, cause with the trendline we will be able to analyze and no the market movement, trendline is an important tool which we need to respect at all time, because it's very important.
    Yes, the trendline is a good tool to trade, it is used to draw the strong and valid support and resistance, it makes it better for successful trading. I like it for many reasons, I like it mainly due to the analysis I received from it, it is so strong and I make sure that I risk little with it. It has also supported me to risk little with it based on the proximity of its lines.

Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    If you want to make work with easy trading strategies then you must choose those trading patterns that are help you to understand this market trend well. If traders are use trend line trading strategy with care and use higher time frames like h4 or daily then we will easily analysis the market true trend and to follow trend line we will definitely make money.
    there is nothing easy in this market, but on the other hand, there are simple methods of analysis, including the use of trend lines, but using them independently will not be very effective. You always need to use other methods to confirm the trading signals.

Trendline is a very important tool, because it ts what we need to use support and resistance levels, with the trendline we can draw support and resistance levels and follow the right direction of the market, trend is important without this tool it won't be possible for us to draw a good support and resistance levels.

Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    there is nothing easy in this market, but on the other hand, there are simple methods of analysis, including the use of trend lines, but using them independently will not be very effective. You always need to use other methods to confirm the trading signals.
    I totally disagree with you, the use of the trendline can be used independently, it is even better that we use trendline independently, this will increase the level at which we can be gaining through it. The use of the trendline is stronger than many trading strategies, it now depends on how the trader is using it. I like traders trading trendline on higher time frames alone.

Truly trend line trading strategy are more of accurate and effective to make use in the market. Well, the way a particular trader understands how to make use of trend line trading strategy in the market that will gives them the result he or she wants from the market. In most cases we fail in the mind that we do not follow the proper way of making use of our strategy that we claims to understand in the market.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast