Trend line Strategy - Page 38
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Trend line Strategy

Trader
    Trend line is best trading strategy of this business an traders who are work with it they are never lose their money. If you want to make big profit on this market then you must choose the trend line trading strategy with higher time frames then every thing for you in this business is become easy and you will earn every day profit on this business.

Trader
    Its most easy and high accuracy trading strategy that is help traders to earn daily money from this business. If traders are use their experience on their trading and use this trend line channel on their trading which is help them to earn daily good profit on this business. Trend line trading strategy is give traders big earning on their trading and their success will become possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    Its most easy and high accuracy trading strategy that is help traders to earn daily money from this business. If traders are use their experience on their trading and use this trend line channel on their trading which is help them to earn daily good profit on this business. Trend line trading strategy is give traders big earning on their trading and their success will become possible.
    Yes, if we can take good trading experience and skills about the market then we can properly analysis the market and trend then we can easily make good trend line trading strategy and make good profit or loss from it. Now these days trend line trading strategy is very useful and famous in the forex market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    Yes, if we can take good trading experience and skills about the market then we can properly analysis the market and trend then we can easily make good trend line trading strategy and make good profit or loss from it. Now these days trend line trading strategy is very useful and famous in the forex market.
    Its the most easy strategy of this market and you can use it without any experience and skills. You are only follow the market with two trend lines and this trend lines channel is give you the market whole direction and you can make money to follow these channels for weeks. Higher time frame use is give us higher accuracy and make our earning possible with this strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    Trend line is best trading strategy of this business an traders who are work with it they are never lose their money. If you want to make big profit on this market then you must choose the trend line trading strategy with higher time frames then every thing for you in this business is become easy and you will earn every day profit on this business.
    I like the word best you used for the trendline strategy, that is what I am using and I know that it is indeed the best. The traders which can be trading the trendline on the 4 hours time frame like myself will hardly be missing good trading pattern, they will need to be trading actively and also be using the lines of the trendline to make demarcation to their breakout strategy that leads to the market trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Its the most easy trading strategy of this business and traders who are use this awesome trading strategy they can every day profit on this market. Market trend is very important for traders and trend line trading strategy is the only way that is help traders to understand this market and its trend well and traders success is become easily possible.
    Trendline is a very good means of trading the market, but I like it for the main reason that it is a breakout trading strategy, it is one of my favourite ways of trading the market. However, this cannot be the best as there are many of the breakout strategies that are good in their own way. Besides, i mostly prefer to be trading the market with trendline along with some other strategies in combination.

Banned
    A moving trading strategy, it is an about 15% advantage in trading forex and to really work in forex it requires that you know where to start the market it is the average moving average, MA, when the market over reacts there is a high volatile activity , when you trade forex the markets runs fast and the it retracts back just like a rubber band, and when it retracts it touches moving average of a continuous movement on a unidirectional movement

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by mkubwa View Post
    A moving trading strategy, it is an about 15% advantage in trading forex and to really work in forex it requires that you know where to start the market it is the average moving average, MA, when the market over reacts there is a high volatile activity , when you trade forex the markets runs fast and the it retracts back just like a rubber band, and when it retracts it touches moving average of a continuous movement on a unidirectional movement
    I also like to use moving average trading strategy and if we are combine the trend line with moving average indicator then we will get some strong market trend signals easily. These two strategies are high accuracy way of trading and if you use moving average cross with trend line strategy you will be find high accuracy trades.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    I also like to use moving average trading strategy and if we are combine the trend line with moving average indicator then we will get some strong market trend signals easily. These two strategies are high accuracy way of trading and if you use moving average cross with trend line strategy you will be find high accuracy trades.
    Traders are making some mistakes that would have been good if they avoid it. The use of trendline with moving average indicator is not what i can suggest for forex traders, this will cause more of confusion to the traders work. The trendline can work beautifully with the price action only, it will be bad to add the free and common indicators like moving average to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Trendline is a very good means of trading the market, but I like it for the main reason that it is a breakout trading strategy, it is one of my favourite ways of trading the market. However, this cannot be the best as there are many of the breakout strategies that are good in their own way. Besides, i mostly prefer to be trading the market with trendline along with some other strategies in combination.
    It is a good reason why you like the trendline strategy, I like it for trading the trend and for the fact that it is trading breakout with lines that are as little as two. The upper line will go for the resistance point, and the lower line with go for the support point. With these only two lines, we can trade all the time and our trading experience will be simple and powerful also.

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast