Trend line Strategy - Page 2
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend line Strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Trend line Strategy

Hi Friends today i am sharing my strategy while i am following since 2 year and that strategy is very very beneficial strategy here i am attaching screenshot just look and follow the direction when we should take entry and when when should exit.
    here is attached screenshot see...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    thanks for sharing trend line strategy . trend lines are very important in trading. even market should be follow the trend lines and go with trend line. we can take entries on trend line and also when trend line are break so we should be learn trend line we can use every time frame with trend lines.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    IN ADDITION TO yes most of these trading strategy is usually possible AS WELL AS much profitable in trending market. But your current most keys to press thing is usually in order to focus at good management, since the now i\'m sure that you would loose funds within some sideways market condition therefore hope you happen to be focusing at The item too ALONG WITH what about exit point Making use of your trading strategy. Please clear extra during charts.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    those are so good on explanation with the drawing of the cci indy as showing the strategics on running of the trend lines as leaving of chance to work with the customs on appeals to refer ones with the decision on opening new positions with the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    To be a successful trader a trader must have to know how to work and have to make plan on trading session.Have to make some strategy to be a good trader.Line strategy is one of the strategy of making plan of doing business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Forex market is business platform where a trader must have to be patience and also have to make own strategy to do his trade with profit way.I f any trader do not know how to make strategy then he should as early as possible.If to be successful trade he have to gather knowledge.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I am not new to the trading of the trend-line systems, in fact, it is one of my favourite breakout systems in the market. All you need is to know how to draw the lines, and it is done by linking two most important highs and lows together on the trading chart, and this would naturally give its support and resistance that is ready for breakout.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Breakout trading system is always favorite of many forex trader's in this market, I also like to take the benefit of breakouts in forex market, we can learn from demo trading help that how we have to draw trend lines in forex market we can learn from books and videos and can implement our learning in demo trading account. I have also learned that through the help of videos, trend lines makes our trading charts more colorful and attractive when we apply trend lines on chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Breakout trading system is always favorite of many forex trader's in this market, I also like to take the benefit of breakouts in forex market, we can learn from demo trading help that how we have to draw trend lines in forex market we can learn from books and videos and can implement our learning in demo trading account. I have also learned that through the help of videos, trend lines makes our trading charts more colorful and attractive when we apply trend lines on chart.
    It is true, and you would hardly see a trader that does not trade the support and resistance trading system, they are the beauty and building base if traded in this market. Forex traders should be well professional in what they are doing, and they can learn to the extent of applying the breakout system with some other use of indicator for better earning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Trading with the trend is always better way to trade. I recommend to analyze trend using the longer time frame (4H, Daily). Although trading with the favor of trend produces higher success rate, most trader fail for the lack of money management and risk vs reward. If you can maintain 1:2 (RISK:REWARD), then you can be a consistent trade for a long term. Also keep in mind sometimes market is stayed in Range condition for a long time. Then the trend strategy gives you very bad result. So also try to filter the range condition and you can use breakout method for getting trend confirmation. I hope by this way you will be able to trade more consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    hi, traders the strategy of trend line is powerful ,but we must muse other indicoters with her because it's not enough alone we must use more techniques foreexample use macd,stochastich ,cci rsi atr or any other indicoters to give you the good poit exit and good poit of entry ,that's the very important thing in tarding forex when to entre and when to exit.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast