Need assistance (1) How can I open a profitable trade?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need assistance (1) How can I open a profitable trade?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17

Need assistance (1) How can I open a profitable trade?

I opened trade with small lot size and faced loss. Then I opened another trade with a little big volume with a view to recover the loss but this time I also faced loss. I want to know what is the best technique to open a profitable trade.
    Please assist me to become a profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    To make a profitable trade, we better learn more and to find strategies that we can use to look for profit. Because of the volume that we use does not affect the profit is certain we get when trading forex. So with good analytical skills then we will be able to control the risk and turn it into an advantage for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The asnwer its not good to placing a big volume wen you face losses to open a profitable trade you must review the things by do technical analyzis and create a strategy.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    My dear forumer I'll advice that you take your time out to read more and study more about the currency market and how to exploit currency market, with the knowledge you Gian you'll start working on building your own trading strategy or trading plan,you can't achieve much if you don't plan properly before investing in the currency market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    If you want to open a profitable trade,you need to learn more and gain knowledge about the Forex market.Start your trade with small investment and face losses also.Try to make good planning,strategy,money management and analysis to trade successfully in this business.Practice in demo account and improve your knowledge and experience.All these will help you to open profitable trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    to open profitable trade you need to find a good strategy that help you to determine the proper positions of trading,you need to discipline with the rules of this strategy to be sure that you trade in strong positions,you need also to become a good analyzer to be able to read the chart well and predict the future movement of the price of any currency

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    a profitable trade is well known by it's historical background.if you want to be a profitable traders you should know the experience then you will be a profitable
    trader soon.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    If you want to open a profitable trade on forex trading business then you should be need know about forex business and get good knowledge about forex trading business.
    If you are start work with good skill then you shpould open a profitable trade very very easily. Every forex traders are want to open profitable trade on forex business. Thats why traders are need proper experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I opened trade with small lot size and faced loss. Then I opened another trade with a little big volume with a view to recover the loss but this time I also faced loss. I want to know what is the best technique to open a profitable trade.
    Please assist me to become a profitable trader.
    I add a little bit so that you may prosper in forex trading.

1. you must believe in the system that you use.
    2. consistent in doing the trading, do not change the system in a long period of time, because this will make you confused want to choose the system for which
    3. draws on the discipline, and keep your emotions when trading, do not rush've made open position and to be considered before you enter the market.

thanks hopefully useful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    so i guess you still have problem in analyzing the market before put the position, then you can not get the right place for it, so you have to keep learning and practicing, make sure that you take something easy or simple for trading forex, mean, you only need to use a suitable trading system with your style, and as the main key at this business, we only need to follow the trend, never bet, guess or predict for the market price , just do reaction when there is an action in the market,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast