Forex Is The Best Earning Platform In The World.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Is The Best Earning Platform In The World.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex Is The Best Earning Platform In The World.

I think my short experience that, forex is the biggest marketplace in the world where we can earn more and more and become rich soon. I am also be thinking that, fore xis the best profitable business than other business. if we works hard and earn more experience then we can be succeed in this business as soon as possible.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fx_Mission View Post
    I think my short experience that, forex is the biggest marketplace in the world where we can earn more and more and become rich soon. I am also be thinking that, fore xis the best profitable business than other business. if we works hard and earn more experience then we can be succeed in this business as soon as possible.
    you can be successful in any business you desire to embark upon,although forex possesses grater leverage to gain maximum return on investment,with the provision of huge lot size by your broker you defiantly can make huge gains on the forex market,but that is not to say trading forex doen'st involve grate risk,that's why every brokers warns that you shouldnt invest what you cant afford to lose,so its mainly important you gain experience of what it takes to become successful trader,with resourceful sites such as this forum you can gain more insight on forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes, I also agree with you that it is the most platform for the Forex trader, it is the blessing for them because they can choose the Forex trade and make a good earn from there, if they are good they may earn more and for this they need to be more conscious.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, I also feel that this business is the best trade in the world, perhaps we often find online business websites or online job sites, where the site does not have an effective process, while all of the site's activity operate online. While forex trading makes it all to be effective, so the function of the Internet is used to the maximum.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Yes, forex is the best earning platform in the world but only for those who has enough knowledge and experience. because forex is a kind of business very much depending on skill, knowledge and experience. and in presence of these abilities forex can be a best source of earning and in absence of these abilities forex can be a money losing source because it is very risky too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    forex is a kind of business very much depending on skill, knowledge and experience. and in presence of these abilities forex can be a best source of earning.I also feel that this business is the best trade in the world, perhaps we often find online business websites or online job sites but the forex is the best place to make earning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I don't know eactly if forex its the best but for me ies the best business i can earn here with low capital and with time i will attract more people to my account to invest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    There is no doubt in it that forex is best earning platform in the world where trillion of traders are trading and earning according to their capability. Though forex is risky but profitable. I agree with you that if we able to work hard by gathering huge experience, then we must be able to see the profit in our trade. But experience does not comes in a day, we need to gather it by investing our huge time to study, practice and through making trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    yes really that... I wanna be millionaire from that business and I believe that I can be successful trader to the future... I have perfect money management with better strategies... i need to be too expert to get ride on that market... it's really too possible to earn money when I'm a professional trader..

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes i also agree with you that fores is the largest online trading business which is so profitable.I have joined Forex before 3 years and now a have become a professional trader and started making huge profits.Starting it was little difficult but after training and practicing Forex became interesting and easy.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast