EAT SLEEP CONQUER, PROFIT!! ( Trader Whole Life) - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: EAT SLEEP CONQUER, PROFIT!! ( Trader Whole Life)

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,996
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433

    EAT SLEEP CONQUER, PROFIT!! ( Trader Whole Life)

    Hi, everyone
    After a long time i finally take a break, to write something. You know what guys i usually don't write about typical things, i just take a concept at the counter part and try to define in my other words! you confuse, you should be! this is exactly how i writes
    So why i not wrote about fundamentals subjects; literally what to write guys ? or what to show my account statement! tell me about..
    The core concept of this thread title might be already telling you what i am trying to say.
    EAT .. SLEEP ... CONQUER ( ever hard part) .... REPEAT ( if you could be able to do) ..
    You know in above mentions words a trader WHOLE life do exits ... sound strange ... well it should ( but for those who are more familiar with some american culture , do know what this words exact means)
    if i try to collect the words to explain further my above words, i think my brain will just get out of order of working, cause there isn't exact explanation do exits
    so what then it's for ? i mean for whom! for trader
    you need to conquer with profit by EAT.. SLEEP ( don't do that i mean you go and eat and do asleep and then say mod you told us this) it isn't like that EAT and SLEEP ( entry and exits of your trading positions, by utilizing your best shot for the trading) and if you could conquer it... then do develop a method which can a winning trader over and over again
    So WHEN YOU are REPEATING your this concept ( eat sleep conquer repeat) you exactly following some hardest motivational mantra for your trading..
    ( continue)

    final note; please do contribute your opinion, you agree disagree, or whatever inside your thoughts, put them at the table , this thread might today start a interesting journey of wonderful sharing, so let's write

    Not allowed!

  2. #41
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Discipline is much necessary thing when they are doing trading in forex, I am agree with your words most of trader's are suffering from their psychology and as you are saying that wrong psychology is changing our mood and it pushing us to play with high risk in the market, I had also so many issues like this in business but I have done good correction for this in last two year's.
    It is difficult to be discipline if we are not yet emotionally stable in our trading, emotions is a hindrance in our effort to be successful traders, a lot of trader suffers huge loses because of emotions that is why it is important to have the right training and understanding so that we can make the necessary adjustment whenever emotions seems to bother us.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  3. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Discipline is much necessary thing when they are doing trading in forex, I am agree with your words most of trader's are suffering from their psychology and as you are saying that wrong psychology is changing our mood and it pushing us to play with high risk in the market, I had also so many issues like this in business but I have done good correction for this in last two year's.
    Yes, the discipline is so necessary, that is the way that will help traders to know what they are doing is surely right. Traders who are working with the market with the best psychology as you have said will make sure they are applying what they know in the market, and no matter the situation, there will be a solution, and with right mental stability.

    Not allowed!

  4. #43
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes, the discipline is so necessary, that is the way that will help traders to know what they are doing is surely right. Traders who are working with the market with the best psychology as you have said will make sure they are applying what they know in the market, and no matter the situation, there will be a solution, and with right mental stability.
    Traders with good psychology are mentally stable throughout their trading. They know what they are doing and what they should do. They know how to benefit when the market moves in their favor and what to do when market moves against them. Because they have a good plan that guides them in all the market conditions and they never violate their set rules in trading.

    Not allowed!

  5. #44
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Traders with good psychology are mentally stable throughout their trading. They know what they are doing and what they should do. They know how to benefit when the market moves in their favor and what to do when market moves against them. Because they have a good plan that guides them in all the market conditions and they never violate their set rules in trading.
    This is a good way to adopt the right plans and some good approaches in trading, true mate the psychology and mental stable control would give the the galore use of their trading plans in trading. Trader's are always aware that what they are doing and performing when they have a right mindset and a right system of trading.

    Not allowed!

  6. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Sure, we should trade and trading rightly, forex trading is one of the best internet business where we can make good amount of money from, thus we have to learn and understand it. Having the first experience from the demo account is what we would be needing, in other to become a successful trader, forex is one of the best if we are really serious to become successful.

    Not allowed!

  7. #46
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Sure, we should trade and trading rightly, forex trading is one of the best internet business where we can make good amount of money from, thus we have to learn and understand it. Having the first experience from the demo account is what we would be needing, in other to become a successful trader, forex is one of the best if we are really serious to become successful.
    Yes Forex is a good business. A trader can select the strategy that fits best at a particular market condition. The main benefit of trading is there is no any limit of earning from here. You can earn as you want . if you invest more and give more time obviously you will earn a lot.

    Not allowed!

  8. #47
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Yes Forex is a good business. A trader can select the strategy that fits best at a particular market condition. The main benefit of trading is there is no any limit of earning from here. You can earn as you want . if you invest more and give more time obviously you will earn a lot.
    Yes we have to invest both more, our time and money both are necessary to earn big amount of money, but learning is more important than money in starting phase, You learning will give you right amount of experience and that experience will help you to earn more money in forex. Trader's have to control their risk, aim could be big but that should be achieved within proper risk management and in proper safe way.

    Not allowed!

  9. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Yes Forex is a good business. A trader can select the strategy that fits best at a particular market condition. The main benefit of trading is there is no any limit of earning from here. You can earn as you want . if you invest more and give more time obviously you will earn a lot.
    This is a simple and good business, but the trader will make it simple by themselves, not that it will be simple for that in natural cause. Traders who are saying the trading is hard are many, ad they are saying this for the reason of what they have seen in this business, and they have to stop before things are getting it of control in their trading life.

    Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •