Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can we work as a team?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Can we work as a team?

Dear members,
    I want to know that can we trade as team?
    and what is better " to work as a team or alone?"
    In my opinion team work is better because many brains can make a good trading plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    yeah as we know forex is growing very fast thats why now also team option is available this type of trading can be perform in pamm account.different brokers offer pamm account from which we receive some fix percent of our total earning as a team.i am also trading in pamm account and i can say its quite good way to earn safe profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes, You are absolutely right and I agree with you that teamwork is better than alone. Team work can give us more profit and easy trading system. When we trade with a lonely, then we make a plan with own method and all time it cannot bring us profit but when we make a trading plan with more member then that plan must be brings right things. So team work is best for Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, many forex traders who Formatting a group to undertake forex trading together. Because of the trading in the group, then they have a more accurate analysis than analysis alone. Typically trade in a way the group will be able to generate market sentiment which some people in the group have a different view on the movement of the market in the future.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    A team that is built up with experience trades and expert analyst would indeed be an advantage because theree would be collection of ideas and analysis, from traders of all level of experience, although there might be some contradiction but I still belive that a team that works together and understand themselves would do a better job in analysing the currency market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    No doubt in my mind that a bunch of traders do much better than a single trader and If anybody wants to build a team with me it would be honour for a trader like me and That is how we can share our trading styles and also the different profitable system together can build a perfect system
    So I would really be looking forward for help and sharing my ideas with anybody here

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    Dear members,
    I want to know that can we trade as team?
    and what is better " to work as a team or alone?"
    In my opinion team work is better because many brains can make a good trading plan.
    Yes i think it is the good idea that if we trade the team because in this way we get the benefit for the experience of the other traders and secondly we reduce the risk in the trading because we share the risk with other and small investment when collected by the group it makes big and we make the profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes of course we can must trade with the team. we can arrange the money as a team and start the trading, as a team. Because team work is the most effective in all over the world.
    In the team work we have the very big amount of investment ans also we earn the big profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes i think in Forex trading we can work as a team.It is one of best way to exchange their knowledge and experiences with each other and together they can earn a huge amount of profit.In team they can invest more and can earn more,so i think team work is best for Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    It would be better if we able to trade through a team. Through a team work we can able to do better trading by sharing ideas each another. But I have no such scope to do any team work as I live in the remotest area in my country. Yet I am trying to build a team through my own efforts.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast