Skill and patience are the two factor of success
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Skill and patience are the two factor of success

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Lightbulb Skill and patience are the two factor of success

In think in the forex trading the skills and patience is the key factor in the trading and i think if you have the good skills of the trading and have the good patience then you will be success in the trading and i think the skills come when you will practice of the trading and learn form you mistake and patience you need the uncertain condition of the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6
    skill is a impotance for every worker. when a trader making a trade , if he have powerful skill about trade he is success in trading . but if he making good trade but he not take patiencs in trade , that time understood he is not expert in forex trade. forex trade is for a hard worker . you are a trade so you must have skill with patience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think so. Skill and patience are two important factor for success in Forex. You have to be patient and well skilled for a profitable trader. You have to acquire basic trading knowledge and experience to be a smart trader. You need to control your bad emotions and greed to be a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think your are right and i agree with your statement that skill and patience are two main factors of success in forex trading , first of all skills are very important without skills you can not start trading and the other thing is patience , you have to keep your self calm while you are trading in the market ,.,

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    In think in the forex trading the skills and patience is the key factor in the trading and i think if you have the good skills of the trading and have the good patience then you will be success in the trading and i think the skills come when you will practice of the trading and learn form you mistake and patience you need the uncertain condition of the forex trading.
    skill and patience are definitely the two most important features of any successful trader,as a matter of fact i would say both are the only thing you need to be a successful trader,although acquiring them isn't that easy,but if you can you have no problem in becoming a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    It is true, skill and patience is needed to support our success in forex trading. Because of the skills we talked about how to get profit in forex trading, patience while we talk about how to get a very precise point for opening and closing orders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    yes, forex is a kind of business very much depending on skill, experience and patience. these are the important features for any successful trader. this is key way to success. we have to patient, we should avoid greed and after enough skill and experience forex can be a good source of earning for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    it very important we are always patient when trading because this is the online way we can make profit when trading,though regardless of our trading skills it very important we are patient to make the strategy work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    You are right if we have skill to generate strategy and patience to not be greedy and catch the profitabel trade we can be success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    yes I agree with you that if you are able to develop the skills and you must do practice and patience after than you are able to earn money and capture large amount of profits from foreign exchange trading so you must Develop the skills of analyse the market

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast