RoboForex is very better broker.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RoboForex is very better broker.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

RoboForex is very better broker.

RoboForex is very Best broker. I love Robo Forex. I have receiving 50% bonus and always trading, So it is so much.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes my dear friend there is no doubt in it I like robo forex its one of the best broker in the world and its spread also very good everybody should open account here in this broker and they can do trade freely in this broker one more good thing is their live chat service is also very good for every trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    there are various reason that i like robo forex like it has easy functions it is very simple to use and there is no complications for a new comer and also its technical team guiding a new comer in every path. everything has been briefly explained. and i am considering my self to be thw part of roboforex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by bashir1618 View Post
    RoboForex is very Best broker. I love Robo Forex. I have receiving 50% bonus and always trading, So it is so much.
    I am beginner, presently involved with this forum to accumulate some bonus with a view to start trade under roboforex terminal. I have not yet involved with trade, so I cannot justify whether roboforex is good or not. While I will involve thoroughly with this broker, then I can say from my experience about the merit/demerit of this broker. Overall, roboforex seems to me good.

- - - Updated - - -

I am beginner, presently involved with this forum to accumulate some bonus with a view to start trade under roboforex terminal. I have not yet involved with trade, so I cannot justify whether roboforex is good or not. While I will involve thoroughly with this broker, then I can say from my experience about the merit/demerit of this broker. Overall, roboforex seems to me good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I have registrated at roboforex yesterday and i am very satisfied with haves very good contest the rebate service and the forum bonus money its a super earnig mode.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Of course that broker is great and safe... That broker is too great and fast... Even I know that broker is too many great broker.. Any trader can invest in that broker without any hesitation In saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    Roboforex is one of the best broker i trade on it , and i think that is the only broker i deposit on it and also make great profit from it , and i choose it because it have the great support and fast open on the trades , and this company also make the great promotion and many of demo contest and i think that is useful for the new trader ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    I have great hopes in Roboforex. I saw Roboforex long enough and it has had a clear and good regulation. But I've never trade there before. I will try it through the real trading with communicative bonus. Since I had found that Roboforex is good for me, I will be own deposit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Roboforex is the best broker because it provide all the basic support that the need any trader in the forex trading and also have easy trading plate forex and good forex forum to learn the forex trading and i think with this we will learn more in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    roboforex offer both terminal for trading mt4 and mt5 so trader can trade on any of the platform and also bonus campaign of robo forex is quite famous and their trading account services like spread and best platform they provide to use robot and make money so we can say roboforex is best broker.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast