How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis
Page 1 of 121 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1

How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis

We can use news calender to know and predict the price movement, especially the high impact news such as NFP, trade ballance and other high impact news.
    we can see the example below :
    ff.jpg
    News for NFP was red, and here the effect the news to the market
    ss.jpg
    The price of GBP/USD after the news was released, move up significantly. then we know how news will impact the market.
    to use news calender, we can see the color of each news. The yellow news is the news with low impact, the orange news have medium impact and the red one whcih have high impact to the market. then we can use red news to make analysis and use it in our trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Thanks for sharing about new calender and its use but its not necessary that we will able to see the market movement according to the result of new calender. Some time we can see a lot of tricky signals on news trading so its very important to be careful with them. But its a very good thread from where new trader's can learn about news calender use.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Thanks for sharing about new calender and its use but its not necessary that we will able to see the market movement according to the result of new calender. Some time we can see a lot of tricky signals on news trading so its very important to be careful with them. But its a very good thread from where new trader's can learn about news calender use.
    Yes, there are many tricks that we can use to trade with news, this is only one of them, and i want to share it with all of you guys. because it really help me to make profit without wasting much time to watching the price movement along day, but then get loss again and again,, lol

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    News calendar is very helpful when we do trades but is very important to use that in right moment I mean sometimes we can't trust to news on 100% I mean before we make trade we need to analyze how much that news influence corrency, because sometimes we can make mistake because of some incorect decision.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Fundamental analysis requires some basis of tradeable data, there must be some sort of basis where we can decide if data will move price to different level or not, in general if its positive from the forecast value then we can expect that a particular currency will strengthen while a negative data will weaken a particular currency.But we must remember that price movement after the news is release can only be temporary.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Well, this is a nice principles you are talking about, and the right attention of traders to trading the news. But I have tried several things about the news trading without having the good use out of it. Most annoying things is the fact that I would get the right interpretation, and the news would do a different thing entire. And as for the NFP, it is not a child`s play.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Yes, there are many tricks that we can use to trade with news, this is only one of them, and i want to share it with all of you guys. because it really help me to make profit without wasting much time to watching the price movement along day, but then get loss again and again,, lol
    lol that's not good at all dear, you are talking about news trading or talking about your manual technical analysis trading? Trading without any proper forex trading education is useless so no matter when you are doing trading keep in mind that you should have a good knowledge about forex first. Otherwise you will lose again and again.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, this is a nice principles you are talking about, and the right attention of traders to trading the news. But I have tried several things about the news trading without having the good use out of it. Most annoying things is the fact that I would get the right interpretation, and the news would do a different thing entire. And as for the NFP, it is not a child`s play.
    No news trading is childs play in fact. Even in ordinary trading I think some amount of courage is required when putting on trades. sometimes even if traders see their trading signals, they fail to act of of fear. this can happen sometimes to traders, either because of prior losses or maybe they think that the setup is not good enough or over analyze the situation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    No news trading is childs play in fact. Even in ordinary trading I think some amount of courage is required when putting on trades. sometimes even if traders see their trading signals, they fail to act of of fear. this can happen sometimes to traders, either because of prior losses or maybe they think that the setup is not good enough or over analyze the situation.
    That is right. News trading signal is very important after all but not all people are good enough to trade just by looking at the news trading signal actually. It will take quite a lot of time in order to digest and to learn more about the news trading signal after all. Since the knowledge we need to learn from there is not little at all and there are many things that even an experienced ones won't understand anyway.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That is right. News trading signal is very important after all but not all people are good enough to trade just by looking at the news trading signal actually. It will take quite a lot of time in order to digest and to learn more about the news trading signal after all. Since the knowledge we need to learn from there is not little at all and there are many things that even an experienced ones won't understand anyway.
    News trading is quite risky trading. If we want to trade the news we should know to study the news and also should study the charts. Forex market is harmful when you lose, useful when you gain . Of course it depends on the trader situation but i think in general it is almost useful because of it financial role on the world.]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 121 123451151101 ... LastLast