How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis - Page 3
Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1203

Thread: How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,654
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1

    How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis

    We can use news calender to know and predict the price movement, especially the high impact news such as NFP, trade ballance and other high impact news.
    we can see the example below :
    Attachment 12436
    News for NFP was red, and here the effect the news to the market
    Attachment 12437
    The price of GBP/USD after the news was released, move up significantly. then we know how news will impact the market.
    to use news calender, we can see the color of each news. The yellow news is the news with low impact, the orange news have medium impact and the red one whcih have high impact to the market. then we can use red news to make analysis and use it in our trading

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, to be very candid about the news trading, it is really for the fast movement., and if you do not know about the trading of a more volatile market, then you should never trade the news, the news trading is a good one if the trader have the affinity to trade it. Forex trading is also needing management either needs or no news.
    Right, extreme volatility can happen during the news and it can bring quick profits but it can also the opposite and if we are not that discipline in following risk management we may end up losing more in this kind of strategy, for newbies this kind of strategy should not be used or you need to be very familiar on your strategy.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  3. #22
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right, extreme volatility can happen during the news and it can bring quick profits but it can also the opposite and if we are not that discipline in following risk management we may end up losing more in this kind of strategy, for newbies this kind of strategy should not be used or you need to be very familiar on your strategy.
    For experience and skilled traders this volatility can be a good opportunity. If you trade without experience you will face loss always. without experience you will never be able to earn profit. so first get experience. increase your abilities, techniques, skills, information about trade. Those traders rewarded who have good skills and experience.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    this site elena use on this thread is a very well known site for many traders using forex if not for all traders working this site out for one purpose of trading to another. It is typical news trading site where all traders from the world are making money through the news realize and the analysis they are giving in it.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    For experience and skilled traders this volatility can be a good opportunity. If you trade without experience you will face loss always. without experience you will never be able to earn profit. so first get experience. increase your abilities, techniques, skills, information about trade. Those traders rewarded who have good skills and experience.
    It is an opportunity during the volatile trading times but it is not a good thing all the time, most especially the news trading that might work in a very dangerous manner. I ma the trader of technical trading, and I prefer to even stay out of the news trading, so that I will not be losing money like the tie I tried it.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,890
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    For experience and skilled traders this volatility can be a good opportunity. If you trade without experience you will face loss always. without experience you will never be able to earn profit. so first get experience. increase your abilities, techniques, skills, information about trade. Those traders rewarded who have good skills and experience.
    It is right. Volatile market can be good chance to gain profit but it can be risky too. It will need good knowledge and experience to trade in volatile market and gain good result. If you still don't have experience at all to trade in volatile market, then you can learn to handle it from trading with demo account. It will give you clear description about its risk and its opportunity to gain profit.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    News trading is quite risky trading. If we want to trade the news we should know to study the news and also should study the charts. Forex market is harmful when you lose, useful when you gain . Of course it depends on the trader situation but i think in general it is almost useful because of it financial role on the world.]
    It is dependable your risk in trading you are not making profit just to trade the news without technical appearance so nobody care how much you are feeling safe in trading i see a smile for trader it is not a good thing you need to know you are creator of your market and you are destiny here alone so making more uncontrollable decision see why the way like this can happen to the trader there are so many reason behind their trading decision important you trade the market on its way.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    999
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I usually have a look at the events or news to come in the day and calendar really help me to find those information. I take help of 2/3 calendars because I found some dissimilarities in some events. Yes, I keep my eyes on red news with more impact. Actually it give us a clue for market movement. But before the news has released it is difficult to predict which way market will go and how much it will effect the market. You often see some big spikes in price after news and this really wipes our account fast if news gone against. Good long research can help us to understand this fundamental things.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I usually have a look at the events or news to come in the day and calendar really help me to find those information. I take help of 2/3 calendars because I found some dissimilarities in some events. Yes, I keep my eyes on red news with more impact. Actually it give us a clue for market movement. But before the news has released it is difficult to predict which way market will go and how much it will effect the market. You often see some big spikes in price after news and this really wipes our account fast if news gone against. Good long research can help us to understand this fundamental things.
    You trade the market with news is very good and it can make you success with good preparation you trade the news release if it is good news so you earn good profit i hope you get the point but don't know if you can not adapt it to your trading account what will happen to your market,you must know the steady,aggressive or run when market is in bad trading condition what if the losses came to you many times the market like that you are not able to be aggressive because one loss is not a reason for aggressive trading or too slow trading lot size.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    It is dependable your risk in trading you are not making profit just to trade the news without technical appearance so nobody care how much you are feeling safe in trading i see a smile for trader it is not a good thing you need to know you are creator of your market and you are destiny here alone so making more uncontrollable decision see why the way like this can happen to the trader there are so many reason behind their trading decision important you trade the market on its way.
    Combing fundamental analysis with technical analysis could give trader's good idea about their entry point, but some time news can break those strong support and resistance areas too. Trader's have to be very careful about their management, specially on news trading. As far I know there is no exact analysis for news trading so most of trader's play gambling on news.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    You trade the market with news is very good and it can make you success with good preparation you trade the news release if it is good news so you earn good profit i hope you get the point but don't know if you can not adapt it to your trading account what will happen to your market,you must know the steady,aggressive or run when market is in bad trading condition what if the losses came to you many times the market like that you are not able to be aggressive because one loss is not a reason for aggressive trading or too slow trading lot size.
    Using the news analysis in forex trading is better than just depend on the technical analysis. Using the fundmental and the news analysis in the higher level, because all the market mover is the fundamental and the market policy news. Focus on the fundamental give the trader more attention to the market

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •