Results 1,201 to 1,203 of 1203

Thread: How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1

How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis

We can use news calender to know and predict the price movement, especially the high impact news such as NFP, trade ballance and other high impact news.
    we can see the example below :
    Attachment 12436
    News for NFP was red, and here the effect the news to the market
    Attachment 12437
    The price of GBP/USD after the news was released, move up significantly. then we know how news will impact the market.
    to use news calender, we can see the color of each news. The yellow news is the news with low impact, the orange news have medium impact and the red one whcih have high impact to the market. then we can use red news to make analysis and use it in our trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Those traders that thinks the trading of the market is a gambling are not sincere with themselves. Perhaps those are the traders which are losing their capital, that will be to their faults because they might be gambling in the market due to one reason or the other. In my own view, the trading of the forex market is "trading", not gambling, it is the traders that are trading with bad systems or what they do not know that are gambling.
    You can not say those traders are not sincere, it is a two way thing. Some forex traders are gambling truly, is that a lie? I think that some are gambling knowingly, while some forex traders are gambling without them knowing they are doing such act. In either of the two ways, i think that we have to be careful about our trading, we need to trade forex field correctly. If possible too, we should avoid trading fundamental strategies too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You can not say those traders are not sincere, it is a two way thing. Some forex traders are gambling truly, is that a lie? I think that some are gambling knowingly, while some forex traders are gambling without them knowing they are doing such act. In either of the two ways, i think that we have to be careful about our trading, we need to trade forex field correctly. If possible too, we should avoid trading fundamental strategies too.
    Maybe yes and maybe no, it's up to traders to decide what they want to use for their trading and which one they don't really depend on. Fundamental trading requires further understanding in news and anything that related to global economy, politics, and other breaking news that's updating so many times in daily basis. When we can follow them up accordingly, slowly we can understand the system of fundamental trading.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Maybe yes and maybe no, it's up to traders to decide what they want to use for their trading and which one they don't really depend on. Fundamental trading requires further understanding in news and anything that related to global economy, politics, and other breaking news that's updating so many times in daily basis. When we can follow them up accordingly, slowly we can understand the system of fundamental trading.
    traders can take a decision but i think they should take decision on base of situation not their needs, some time they take any strategy where they have chances they can earn big or their targets, so first of all a good trader should never try some big targets, we can do smaller targets as well, so if we have good experience if we have proper management we can survive if we do not have proper learning or experience we can lose all ways, so any way choose but learn it perfectly

Not allowed!

Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121