Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1201

Thread: How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1

How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis

We can use news calender to know and predict the price movement, especially the high impact news such as NFP, trade ballance and other high impact news.
    we can see the example below :
    Attachment 12436
    News for NFP was red, and here the effect the news to the market
    Attachment 12437
    The price of GBP/USD after the news was released, move up significantly. then we know how news will impact the market.
    to use news calender, we can see the color of each news. The yellow news is the news with low impact, the orange news have medium impact and the red one whcih have high impact to the market. then we can use red news to make analysis and use it in our trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    i also lost many times when i was trading with news but i never make it as a reason not to trade with news or hate it.
    you lost and you hate but i am trading on real without news and on demo when i used news in startup i lost a lot of time so i left it and now just trying to trade with technical. technical trading is better actually, in news trading we can lose just so i also like technical trading in technical trading we can earn good pips. its safe way for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    you lost and you hate but i am trading on real without news and on demo when i used news in startup i lost a lot of time so i left it and now just trying to trade with technical. technical trading is better actually, in news trading we can lose just so i also like technical trading in technical trading we can earn good pips. its safe way for us
    According to me, I take news sometimes to trade and only believe that news can give me something according to my strategy. Most of time I always avoid news especially those who has complicated information like one with Brexit which has no ending. Fortunately for me, I'm buying what I see on market rather than what I read on news, so I prefer to trade this market in technical analysis.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    According to me, I take news sometimes to trade and only believe that news can give me something according to my strategy. Most of time I always avoid news especially those who has complicated information like one with Brexit which has no ending. Fortunately for me, I'm buying what I see on market rather than what I read on news, so I prefer to trade this market in technical analysis.
    You are right whether news or non news trading, we only get results as per our strategy and our depth of our understanding of that strategy. Some people blow their accounts trying to take high risks and earn huge with news quickly. There is no shortcut to making it in this forex market. With every strategy and trading style our mindset and psychology have a large say on how our overall trading can turn out to be.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Abhishekwala, people loses their accounts because of their mistakes, they uses news and i also accept mostly loses because news is other way of trading,we need to know and need to read the data but the main thing is for news trading our management matter more then our analysis, if we do not have management we can lose surely and this is reality, so i recommend to use demo for learning for news as well you can understand how much you can earn or lose in short period

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Abhishekwala, people loses their accounts because of their mistakes, they uses news and i also accept mostly loses because news is other way of trading,we need to know and need to read the data but the main thing is for news trading our management matter more then our analysis, if we do not have management we can lose surely and this is reality, so i recommend to use demo for learning for news as well you can understand how much you can earn or lose in short period
    i think there is no other way here to analyze news.news is just a fake data it ruin our account, for some good and reasonable trading we should use technical and its really working way, in technical trading we can use good indicators, in indicators we can ask from an expert and later we can try it on demo to understand its working or not, so technical gives us best results if we learn them we can use them easily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    I believe that traders can lose due to mistakes, some traders will lose as a result of lack of knowledge on what made them to lose. Either of the two, it will be fine for traders to be trading with their experience, when traders have the adequate trading experience, the issue of losing will be solved, and the trader will be gaining instead of losing. I believe likewise in the use of the technical strategies under good management, that is what i know that can make traders to prevail.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Forex traders who are trading with the news methods are only looking for trouble, they can ruin all their forex investments in a seating. Forex traders should learn how to trade away from the news methods, they have to learn how to trade in such a way that will give the trader the reality of trading well by using their chart analysis, it is the best. The risk associated with the trading of forex news is too higher than the benefits therein.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Forex traders who are trading with the news methods are only looking for trouble, they can ruin all their forex investments in a seating. Forex traders should learn how to trade away from the news methods, they have to learn how to trade in such a way that will give the trader the reality of trading well by using their chart analysis, it is the best. The risk associated with the trading of forex news is too higher than the benefits therein.
    forex investment is easy way to earn but this is for those who know the reality of business, some people think this is gambling so its not, we can earn big it not means in some days it means we can earn more better then other business and quickly so work hard and place right orders always, we can not survive if we do not have patience, if we are good and have patience we can really make good orders then so simply enter when you are sure about market

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    the economic calendar can be very revised every day , and with the start of the week . in order to draw a plan for the strongest data will come and how much effect it will be so there can be very smart idea to think of them all day . also this may be very good to apply all the expected pairs to move according to the movement of the news in order to find the real points to enter and exit the market very well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    forex investment is easy way to earn but this is for those who know the reality of business, some people think this is gambling so its not, we can earn big it not means in some days it means we can earn more better then other business and quickly so work hard and place right orders always, we can not survive if we do not have patience, if we are good and have patience we can really make good orders then so simply enter when you are sure about market
    Those traders that thinks the trading of the market is a gambling are not sincere with themselves. Perhaps those are the traders which are losing their capital, that will be to their faults because they might be gambling in the market due to one reason or the other. In my own view, the trading of the forex market is "trading", not gambling, it is the traders that are trading with bad systems or what they do not know that are gambling.

Not allowed!

Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121 LastLast