Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1203

Thread: How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1

How to use news calender to make fundamental analysis

We can use news calender to know and predict the price movement, especially the high impact news such as NFP, trade ballance and other high impact news.
    we can see the example below :
    Attachment 12436
    News for NFP was red, and here the effect the news to the market
    Attachment 12437
    The price of GBP/USD after the news was released, move up significantly. then we know how news will impact the market.
    to use news calender, we can see the color of each news. The yellow news is the news with low impact, the orange news have medium impact and the red one whcih have high impact to the market. then we can use red news to make analysis and use it in our trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    It is most of time happen that news have different effect on trader so we never be able to understand the effect so that is the reason for losses if trader will follow the pattern of learning through this way we will able to make plan and also we will get success simply to make more better and more effective trade results .
    And when we understand that the effect of news can not be known before it gets released I think that should better help us to ensure that the best concept of trading is trading through what we see on the chart, because when we trade through what we see on the chart then we would be able to have the news confuse us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    And when we understand that the effect of news can not be known before it gets released I think that should better help us to ensure that the best concept of trading is trading through what we see on the chart, because when we trade through what we see on the chart then we would be able to have the news confuse us.
    This is one of the things I struggled with the news trading before I decided not to make use of it any more. News could seem like a simple way of making profits, but then it is a way of losing, the prediction on what will happen is always low. I like to trade the chart and candle stick as well, known as technical trading method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    This is one of the things I struggled with the news trading before I decided not to make use of it any more. News could seem like a simple way of making profits, but then it is a way of losing, the prediction on what will happen is always low. I like to trade the chart and candle stick as well, known as technical trading method.
    In this market all trader have profit and losses based on there learning and knowledge if we are working properly so that will help to get success and if we are not a good planer so in this way that will give us more losses more good we are in trading and for learning properly from market it would be more good and more effective for profit and for earn best trade results .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    The knowledge I have gotten about the trading of news is that, news is a deceptive way of trading. I have never seen anyone who has been profitable with it. Well, I do check on the news but I don't base my trading signal on it. I make sure to trade based on my apparent technical trading approach so that I can save my self from losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    The knowledge I have gotten about the trading of news is that, news is a deceptive way of trading. I have never seen anyone who has been profitable with it. Well, I do check on the news but I don't base my trading signal on it. I make sure to trade based on my apparent technical trading approach so that I can save my self from losses.
    make it simple to understand news and no need to find something else which can be done easier. trading with news only takes knowledge about news itself and its usual movement during and after the release. we must know each news behavior to trade it with chances. it does hard for one and two news trading but soon with many practice with same news i think you can learn it well too just as me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    The use of the news calendar is very important in fundamental analysis of trading but there is more to fundamental analysis trading than just observing the calendar.May I refer you to the NFP that took place last Friday, the news came out better for NFP, unemployment rate and hourly earning yet, it did little to boost the dollars. GBPUSD corrected upward later and the same thing happened on EURUSD, when an economic news is already priced in like that, it may just do little to influence the currency concerned.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    The use of the news calendar is very important in fundamental analysis of trading but there is more to fundamental analysis trading than just observing the calendar.
    Trading the news goes much beyond the news calendar, but this calendar is a must watch for each and every trader. We can avoid trading news altogether, but not the news calendar because we have to use it to check the updates for news releases even if we are solely a technical based trader. We need not trade all the news, we should discipline ourselves to trade only when we can understand the news action well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Trading the news goes much beyond the news calendar, but this calendar is a must watch for each and every trader. We can avoid trading news altogether, but not the news calendar because we have to use it to check the updates for news releases even if we are solely a technical based trader. We need not trade all the news, we should discipline ourselves to trade only when we can understand the news action well.
    I do not think that any one can trader without the news calendar. News are the main cause to change the marekt trend and when this market is change its trend then within very short time we will lose our all money. So we are need to focus on news time and data and adjust our trades according to the market news then we will be able to make some money on this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    The news trading system is so much risky for me, I ain't gonna make use of it when trading in the market because it is more better to learn from the past mistakes other traders has made and then get to learn from it than making the same mistakes they have made. News trading is lot more like you gambling due to the impact forecast most times don't have impact on the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    The news trading system is so much risky for me, I ain't gonna make use of it when trading in the market because it is more better to learn from the past mistakes other traders has made and then get to learn from it than making the same mistakes they have made. News trading is lot more like you gambling due to the impact forecast most times don't have impact on the market
    Reading news through economy calendar seems not enough for me to take it as a way to analyze market through fundamental analysis. To be more accurate we must understand everything about related currencies with its growth, economy issue, conflicts and politics that currently happening to related countries to understand market in full fundamental. Otherwise reading only news is not enough.

Not allowed!

Page 102 of 121 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast