Can we depend on forex as life-time profession?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can we depend on forex as life-time profession?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17

Can we depend on forex as life-time profession?

Forex is such a trading place where skill and knowledge is getting priority of success. If we gather much skill and knowledge on forex trade, and if we practice with demo trading several months, then we can consider forex a real trade and we can rely on forex as our life time earning sources.
    This is my feelings only, what are the expert traders thinking on it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Yes why not we can be depend on forex and we know this is highly profitable business. no another business can pay us like a forex. and even you can earn very large amount in the small time. But keep in mind this is risky business if you have good experience and proper education then you can depend on forex as a life time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Of course we can make forex trading as a main profession, but it's all back again at our option, if we just want to make forex as a side, maybe we do not need too hope to be a successful trader. But if we want to make forex as a main profession, then we can have hope to be a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    personally Forex trading is my full time job and with the way things are going with me,i will begin make more than person working in the bank,so in Forex trading one can surely take it as a full time job what really matter is for one to have proper understanding of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course we can depend on Forex as a life time profession . it is the largest online internet trading business in the world . it is very good and easy business . by working in this business we can earn lots of money in very short time and help our family . it is money making business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yup we can depend on the forex as a life time profession because life time business can be possible with the forex and we all can manage a best trading in a forex and i think we have to manage a best trading and with the forex our trading will be much easy and much good and life will be much better with the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Forex has so much options that any one can accept it a life time job but before accepting it a life time you must to do the needful you have to get enough knowledge and experience. once you get the confident and then you should to accept it as a career. because it is a most profitable business all over the world where you can earn real money in an easy way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes, we can depend on forex as a life time profession, because with small investment we can earn huge amount in easy way. this is very simple profession and with little bit knowledge every body can do his business very easily. It has a bright future in trading professionally. Any one can choose it without any confusion. there are so many successful professionals in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes i should say that we an depend upon Forex business.Forex is a dependable and profitable business.By making it as a profession we an make lots of money in a short period of time also.We have to be successful if we want to make as Forex trading our professional business or job.Forex is a very huge online trading business that is why it attract many peoples.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I be live you can be a forex trader as a profession, as a mater of fact there's nothing to be ashamed of, you have to focus in building your trading knowledge and don't be distracted by your environment, if people support you Or not,its your ambition and don't let no ibw steal that from you.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast