Step by step way to trade in forex trading.
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Step by step way to trade in forex trading.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1

Step by step way to trade in forex trading.

Many are trying to focus on finding a good strategy that they can use to trade and make profit in forex trading. In my part I can say that strategy alone will not going to make us success trader. What we need is to understand the step by step way to trade in forex so that we have good chance of earning.

First step is try to do analysis. Because no matter what strategy you going to use if you don't know if the trend is going bullish or bearish then you are just going to gamble your way into trading. Secondly after doing analysis make sure you do risk and money management. Then that's the time you pick the best strategy base on your analysis and risk and money management.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    I also think we should keep trading simple and not make complicated. Excess stuffs always bring problem. If you love trading then trade. But you should not cross your limits. crossing limits can never be a good idea. This is what I strongly believe. So both taking excess risk and non stop trading arre not good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    I also think we should keep trading simple and not make complicated. Excess stuffs always bring problem. If you love trading then trade. But you should not cross your limits. crossing limits can never be a good idea. This is what I strongly believe. So both taking excess risk and non stop trading arre not good.
    A lot of risk, and over trading these both could be harmful for trader's. One thing you explained well that is our limit, we should have good knowledge about our limit. We can't cross out limit because one single mistake is enough to ruin everything. Almost all trader's love this business but due to bad habits they cross their limits again and again which is not good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    A lot of risk, and over trading these both could be harmful for trader's. One thing you explained well that is our limit, we should have good knowledge about our limit. We can't cross out limit because one single mistake is enough to ruin everything. Almost all trader's love this business but due to bad habits they cross their limits again and again which is not good.
    High risk can give more profits but usually it is not good and disadvantageous for the trader. low risk comes with an affordable risk of loss and also with little returns. While a high risk comes with an unaffordable risk of loss, but if it goes in our way, it is always a very high and good profit. Personally I always love to minimise my risk level so I prefer the low risk trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    As you've explained in your thread sir, we can't use any single part to be worked alone. We need to combine few things at once and make them work. We can't success with only a good strategy, but also we need to understand both the risk and the return we will get from this business and understand each of every detailed information about forex trading. What makes you trade better, you're the only one who knows it well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I think that the using of the tools like the indicators or the lines of support and the resistance in the trading may be so helpful to many of us . and of course we may find more answers to a lot of the questions we want to know . so trading and learning the trading gradually is a very good way

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    This trade could be dangerous for traders, because one single mistake is enough to ruin everything, it is necessary to combine several things at once and make them work. We can not be successful with just a good strategy, to minimize the level of risk so prefer low-risk trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    As you've explained in your thread sir, we can't use any single part to be worked alone. We need to combine few things at once and make them work. We can't success with only a good strategy, but also we need to understand both the risk and the return we will get from this business and understand each of every detailed information about forex trading. What makes you trade better, you're the only one who knows it well.
    This is true, there is no forex trader who is perfect, but by learning about every detailed information about forex trading we ca make this business beneficial and money maker for ourself. Forex trading is not only about using a analysis or strategy, our money management, risk management, trading plan, these are also important like our trading system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by kie202 View Post
    This trade could be dangerous for traders, because one single mistake is enough to ruin everything, it is necessary to combine several things at once and make them work. We can not be successful with just a good strategy, to minimize the level of risk so prefer low-risk trading
    the analysis we have just difficult to get a profit, let alone make a profit only speculate ... it's hard, not only to analyze later market entry but how our strategy to exit the market with a profit, let us not only because of our late loss to exit the market. we will learn all the elements of forex, it requires a step by step to understand

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    You have said it right, the strategy of the trader is not enough to make the whole useful deals for the trader, it is the trading management , strategy, psychology of traders that makes traders make money in this market. So, it is good for traders to work hand in hand with all these, and I am sure that success would not be far.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast