How to review your old taken and closed positions, for a better future trading. - Page 2
Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How to review your old taken and closed positions, for a better future trading.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33

How to review your old taken and closed positions, for a better future trading.

This is more like keeping a trading Journal, but this is more helpful than a Journal where we write things we did while trading without pictures.

Here I will teach us the useful method in MT4 which most of us don't know and we can use it in checking the positions we took.

Here is a screenshot of how it looks.Attachment 12433

The blue arrow shows where I entered, and of course I entered at the close of a bullish engulfing bar that formed under a daily support level. Then the other arrow at the top shows where I placed my take profit.

To do this, click on your account history tab, drag on the currency symbol of your choice then drop it on it's respective chart.

This is helpful, mostly when used on your lost positions as this will help you know what really made you loss your money and then you can you can get your mistakes corrected.

Give me a thumbs up it is helpful

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    to know how to use it the right way when trading. I trade a few times and when I loss I finally do not know what really has made the trade to be a failure, just the way that will help any trader who is serious about doing that to make the right trade progress.perfect trader but on knowing the right thing to do and how to trade a good way

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I think that there are many traders who make a dairy for the trading conditions they passed with . this lmay be so useful for many situations of the trading . we may notice more of the tips we may not in a attention before when we are following a certain type of the trading and reviewing it carefully ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kie202 View Post
    to know how to use it the right way when trading. I trade a few times and when I loss I finally do not know what really has made the trade to be a failure, just the way that will help any trader who is serious about doing that to make the right trade progress.perfect trader but on knowing the right thing to do and how to trade a good way
    It is important that a trader has the right knowledge in the technical and psychological aspect so that he will know what direction he would take in his trading, it may take years of experience before an aspiring trader will be able to know how to trade properly in the market. It is important that we continue to improve our trading skills.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I think that the best way of learning is to learn from our mistakes and all of us need to be very fair with himself when we see that our trading ways khave become our loss we have to change it very fast . and of course we may be so fair when we trade using our mind and following the mental calculations

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that the best way of learning is to learn from our mistakes and all of us need to be very fair with himself when we see that our trading ways khave become our loss we have to change it very fast . and of course we may be so fair when we trade using our mind and following the mental calculations
    I used to do a lot of mistakes while trading, then I got pissed with forex trading and thought that forex trading is not the business for me, but as soon as I started accepting my mistakes and learning from it, I have learned so much and have improved. I now always welcome any loss that I make, it makes me to learn more and understand the business in more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I used to do a lot of mistakes while trading, then I got pissed with forex trading and thought that forex trading is not the business for me, but as soon as I started accepting my mistakes and learning from it, I have learned so much and have improved. I now always welcome any loss that I make, it makes me to learn more and understand the business in more.
    Newbies at the start may have different idea and understanding about trading that is why they make mistakes, but the moment we start to accept our mistakes we will have an open mind to understand what we are doing in our trading and start to make necessary adjustments and will start to make good trades.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as trader defined of options to put with the market those still leaves with the chance as to modify the risks on submitted order as to early closing position or to keep regarding commitment on closing with the certain level on price as to refer with the basics on focus as keeping of the secure manage with the use of the margin.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    as trader defined of options to put with the market those still leaves with the chance as to modify the risks on submitted order as to early closing position or to keep regarding commitment on closing with the certain level on price as to refer with the basics on focus as keeping of the secure manage with the use of the margin.
    As a trader, i think that we can always change our very own risks depending on the situation. if you think that the market is far too risky then don't go to invest beyond what you can do in here. That actually is very bad and it won't do you anygood either. In case you want to earn most profit in here then you need to secure whatever you can use in order to earn the best profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    The history and back ground of a trader shows that how accurate he have worked in his career.so,i think ,we should remember,what we have done in our past,especially our losing trades because we can catch up some mistakes that have caused loss in our trades .after that we can work with better planning and accuracy and we can earn good profit from the field in this way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    The history and back ground of a trader shows that how accurate he have worked in his career.so,i think ,we should remember,what we have done in our past,especially our losing trades because we can catch up some mistakes that have caused loss in our trades .after that we can work with better planning and accuracy and we can earn good profit from the field in this way.
    THis techniques needs not to crack your brain thus wanting to remember what you have done in the past, it is all about learning and getting to know how the business works.

Thus you can easily check your taken position, for someone like me that trades the candle stick pattern I think this will help me filter some not so much working candle stick pattern.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast