Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by JPW View Post
    EURGBP H4
    - Wave iv in progress
    - Possible expanding diagonal
    You may need more advance explanation about your thread dear. You may get consistent visiting the forum and get more active posting in this forum. This forum is offering more than just knowledge, this forum offering the family of the forex trading in general family. Please visit more.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Am still wondering what this pair will look like next week, already holding a buy position after the end of the nfp news yesterday, and i hope this pair move to 0.7230 next week.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Elliot wave theory is really a good piece of tool through which you can make tons of money. i know many of the traders dont want to use it because of the complications of finding the waves. Elliot wave theory is one of the best ways to make money and no doubt it generates good profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I know that some forex traders are very good at using Elliot wave analysis to trade forex successfully and I am looking for the good place I can read , study and learn about Elliot wave . I prefer to master it on my own than to depend on other traders' analysis of the market through Elliot wave. Though I have my own way of trading forex but adding knowledge to knowledge is what make a trader grows in this line of business

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    the general view about the eur is very clear that although the positive data which comes on the eur that we see that the market should answer as it should be . so all time we should think of buy this pair . in addition to this we can find that gbp is restore its power .

EURGBPH1.png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    According to the trend line is that when you trading you have to look for the trend line fibonachi and the candle that you are familiar the red candle might means that you will get to see more down going down you have to be very careful fibonachi is one of the best that you can know the level that is known where you will

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    since the beginning of this week and we are ready to sell this pair so all of the ways of analyzing can be very clear to tell us the meanings of the market and all of the sources for the real trading market so this can be very easy to see the downtrend of this pair .

EURGBPH1.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    The Eur is heading for an intresting times, it could make a run for the higher high because as a reversal for the one day chart is forming then its right for us to know how good we can be able to pull the right side we work on the good market we know that makes us work as ahrd in some areas we know

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I do not know much of Elliot wave but I am very sound in price action trading and from what I can see on the chart that you attached, the pair seems to be heading towards the low of the of the pair before finding any support, all other being equal.If that is what you can see in your Elliot wave count , then that is the same with my own view and if not that will be a divergent view and it is either you or I am right.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast