Page 106 of 122 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1212

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Unrealistic target will lead to early failure, the idea of making million with 1$ is not a good trading plan, cause that capital is not even enough to execute a trade with most broker except maybe you use the cent account, 1$ is not a reasonable trading capital, so there is no way it will be possible for you to make million with 1$ dollar except you are very lucky that moment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    This target is not advisable and I don't think any growth will be achievable with low investment such as 1$. This amount hold no waters as we can easily loose it out once an order is opened. I don't know the kind of dream some traders have because I think it's insane wanting to make a million bucks with 1$. What kind of investment can produce this because forex been a business needs a huge capital if you are realistic enough you want to make huge or high profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I used to think that I could get profits using any kind of amount in my trading accounts but that is far from being the truth when we come to look at the fact that forex is full of uncertainty and only when we are able to start investing more money into trading that wee can expect to make reasonable amount off the field of forex trading business. So let us become more realistic in nature when it comes to what we are going to do as forex traders and be able to make sure that we invest enough time into learning more about the forex market and be ready to invest our money too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    It's so impossible to think something tangible will come up with just the 1$ capital. Forex is not a gambling business where you can use such amount to target high funds and on those platforms it's not as easy as you think. No trader can turn such penny to huge capital and it will be just wasting time for us. If we are serious, investing something bigger would make sense and would give us the chance to target higher returns. .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    In forex trading, success and amount of money to be made is not determined by totally how much we have invested. But if we have the appropriate trading skills and knowledge then there is no limit to what we can make, however, I will suggest that we get to be realistic with the way we trade, that means having to know that we need to invest reason amount of money and not invest penny while expect to make millions from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6
    1 dollar is nothing and it is impossible to earn money with 1 dollar investment. It is a very nice myth. Traders should invest normal money in forex business and only then they can dream about earning something but not a million. Forex business requires capital if trader wants to trade safely with good money mangement and earn normal money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    1 dollar is nothing and it is impossible to earn money with 1 dollar investment. It is a very nice myth. Traders should invest normal money in forex business and only then they can dream about earning something but not a million. Forex business requires capital if trader wants to trade safely with good money mangement and earn normal money.
    Yes, the 1 dollar is just nothing, the forex traders who will be trading with the 1 dollar is only making mistakes, and the forex trader is deceiving himself on this, Forex trading is not what we can be uncertain with about the plans we want to use in achieving our success with it. If forex traders are not certain with all their plans, then the element of trading used by the trader to achieve that plans will not give success with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    In forex trading, success and amount of money to be made is not determined by totally how much we have invested. But if we have the appropriate trading skills and knowledge then there is no limit to what we can make, however, I will suggest that we get to be realistic with the way we trade, that means having to know that we need to invest reason amount of money and not invest penny while expect to make millions from it.
    It is not easy to trade the market without making sure that you have the proposed plans that are reasonable to help you to achieve your success. You can realise what this trader is doing on this thread, that is a bad side of trading when the trader will be saying that he wants to make millions of dollars from almost no capital, how is that possible? We need to be realistic for us to be successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    To earn one million dollars is a dream that won't come to pass easily when the capital we have is nothing to write home about. You cannot trade with bogus expectations, that will not help you make some profit, if you have only one dollar, you should first think about what you can do to make it become five dollars and then you can increase it gradually from then onwards.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    For you to make a realistic trade here, you have to understand that using such capital to target for such amount of profits is a huge one and if you are not careful, loosing huge can be possible. 1$ is to small and for me this is like wasting time trying to make profits from such method. You must know how to invest better funds if you are targeting bigger amount and not wanting to use little dollar to make million dollars. Forex is not for gamblers and if you gamble here, prepare to loose your investment.

Not allowed!

Page 106 of 122 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast