23 45.10%
Page 119 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1289

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    ajagbeolegba, There is no logic or trick behind because success with one dollar is completely impossible for trader so for good trading ideas and for better plan we need learning and for application of these ideas we need a good back on that we develop our trade and make our plan very successful to get good results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    ajagbeolegba, There is no logic or trick behind because success with one dollar is completely impossible for trader so for good trading ideas and for better plan we need learning and for application of these ideas we need a good back on that we develop our trade and make our plan very successful to get good results.
    Working with or without logic should not be the main thing here. The main thing should be how good could a trader work with the market to become successful over the next possible short time. It is not wise to be too logical, traders will fail like that. And one thing is that when we have experience on how to trade, trading will be easier for us, it is now left to us to use what we have experienced upon rightly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Working with or without logic should not be the main thing here. The main thing should be how good could a trader work with the market to become successful over the next possible short time. It is not wise to be too logical, traders will fail like that. And one thing is that when we have experience on how to trade, trading will be easier for us, it is now left to us to use what we have experienced upon rightly.
    without logic when we trade here we can not learn i think because its about our mind we can learn trade when we learn from every single order, when we learn from loss we can know why we are losing when we learn from profit we can know how to earn, so losing and earning is key of learning it give us idea about market, so make sure you do these and never learn without this

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Of course, we can do nothing with one dollar but only to trade in real forex cent account and try to learn how to trade well. This one dollar will be lost sooner or later but trader will get experience and the next his deposit will be 100 or 1000 dollars and he will start to earn the real normal money. In this case the 1 dollar will be invested into learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    without logic when we trade here we can not learn i think because its about our mind we can learn trade when we learn from every single order, when we learn from loss we can know why we are losing when we learn from profit we can know how to earn, so losing and earning is key of learning it give us idea about market, so make sure you do these and never learn without this
    Forget the logic here, it doesn't exists. What exist is for us to know how to trade with a good experience. I have read this from many traders on the forum and i believe that you supposed to have read it as well. I will be looking for a better goals than thinking that i can make it so big to the point that i will get to be successful over and over again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    We need to make our mind free of this kind of profit expectations and work smartly grabbing worthy opportunities in the market. We need to do a lot of work for high probability trading and if we are trading with tiny amounts we will not get good rewards for our work. Further it is important that the target should be set such that is has the possibility of being achieved.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Using just one dollar to reach the amount of money the dreamer is expecting is too much when we understands the ways of the forex market and knows the kind of risks associated with the trading business then we shall come to know that it is not an easy trading business that we should come into with little amount of money due to the fact that there would always be some rooms for mistakes which most times will cause us money. The key to this is to make sure that we are equipped with more money because it takes money to make money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Forget the logic here, it doesn't exists. What exist is for us to know how to trade with a good experience. I have read this from many traders on the forum and i believe that you supposed to have read it as well. I will be looking for a better goals than thinking that i can make it so big to the point that i will get to be successful over and over again.
    You can not say that traders should totally forget logic here, logic is everywhere even though it is not necessary everywhere. In the market, we can prove a good point out, many of them might not work in the reality, while some will them needs to be given the needed attention for success. To trade the market needs us to have the needed experience, the experience is what i believe that should be our guide to success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Using just one dollar to reach the amount of money the dreamer is expecting is too much when we understands the ways of the forex market and knows the kind of risks associated with the trading business then we shall come to know that it is not an easy trading business that we should come into with little amount of money due to the fact that there would always be some rooms for mistakes which most times will cause us money. The key to this is to make sure that we are equipped with more money because it takes money to make money.
    The trader is truly a dreamer, i do not like to follow the path of such traders. We can get to make the best in forex field, but we will have to be real in the target we want to achieve. It is never an easy thing for forex traders to be saying that they will get 1 million dollars from the investment who is lesser than $5000, the forex traders will try so hard but he might be failing all the time too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    When it comes to trading the forex market I think it have a lot to do with the amount of money you possess in your trading accounts and the level of your knowledge and experiences that you have gained over time, but the key thing I think I would like to mention is that they are working hand in hand and we can never do without one because they are together to make us become successful over time. When you possess adequate trading skills and knowledge but lacks good money to start trading then there is nothing for you.

Not allowed!

Page 119 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123 ... LastLast