From $1 to $1000000 - Page 115

View Poll Results: Is it really?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 54.90%
  • No

23 45.10%
Page 115 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1289

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Success is possible in the market, expectations are good as well, but traders should not let their expectations to be unrealistic, that is where the problem lies. We have to trade the market with proper targets that is within the reach of our trading system and experience. Not that we will be targeting what is humanly impossible, this will only cause problem for the trader.
    actually expectations are not what we do, some time we expect more then our reality, actually when we think we can earn big that is good but can't be possible so make sure you do not do with this, in trading we just need of some experience we need of some practice if we do these we can earn, if we do not expect more then limits its better when we do trade with some unrealistic targets we can lose just

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    This is one of the noble dreams that I have seen that is not achievable, why is it that we want to trade this market with goal that are not possible, it is only the professional Forex Traders that can make something like this happen without meeting the end of the accounts they are trading, the newbies cannot achieve this without losses, so let's be serious.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    I just think what forex trading is all after from us is that we should have the adequate skills and knowledge, then we should know that the amount of money which we are investing isn't really the main key to success, but the key to success is how skilled and how prepared we are, so when we have developed good learning and good trading strategy, then the better for us to become profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Such dreams like investing 1 dollar and earning much are not realistic. Forex business requires big capital in order to earn big money. It is impossible to achieve good results neither with 10 dollars nor with 100 dollars. The amount should be 1000 in order trader to be able to earn 50 dollars per day that will cover his daily living expences.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Such dreams like investing 1 dollar and earning much are not realistic. Forex business requires big capital in order to earn big money. It is impossible to achieve good results neither with 10 dollars nor with 100 dollars. The amount should be 1000 in order trader to be able to earn 50 dollars per day that will cover his daily living expences.
    This is just a poor sense of thought, how could a trader in his right senses be saying that they want to start their trading with just one dollar, that is bad. Not even minding of the huge profit which the trader wants to achieve, the starting capital is ridiculous, it is not such that could give traders the success they need. As for this, it is not realistic, I believe it is only the newbies that can plan this.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    1$ is really small to have a huge target of a million dollars. This won't work and there is no magical effect in this world or knowledge that can help you achieve such feet with a single dollar. Let's avoid this mentality of wanting to make millions with a dollar because we will be frustrated in no very time. This business is risky and your target as a trader must be to build a working system that can give you a great advantage to make good profits from forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Investment should be done with the expectation of the profits you are indeed targeting. I don't want to believe we should be ready to make a journey with 1$ investment because it do not work out that way. If you must target huge profits from forex, having a better amount of capital will be for our own good. We must take time to manage risk and know how we can build up our system to become more profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    1$ is not a good capital to trade, forex is very risky market we can lose this amount within a second, so I don't advice anyone to start trading with 1$ because that's not a reasonable amount to invest in this market, it's too small therefore we cannot go anywhere with it, it can be blown so easily, so it's not a reasonable amount we should have plan or target for.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    1 dollar investment in forex market is good only in one way and it is when this 1 dollar is invested into cent account and trader learns how to trade in forex market. 1 dollar gives chance to try the real market conditions and cent account is useful for this purpose. But we can not think that 1 dollar can be turned into big money in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    One million dollars in the forex market is not a child's play, there is nothing we can do if our account is too small, sometimes we make some bogus claims about something that cannot be accomplished in the market, trading is not a gamble where we can automatically increase our account balance without trading with discipline, that is an illusion that we must avoid in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 115 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast