From $1 to $1000000

View Poll Results: Is it really?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    28 54.90%
  • No

    23 45.10%
Page 1 of 129 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1289

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

  1. #1
    Registered user oxojeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Cool From $1 to $1000000

    Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

    There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

    In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

    The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

    The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

    I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    Hi
    seem interesting, you may can link your account investor password if people around town want to see it
    but i would suggest you that take it easy million opportunities are ahead, but one bad mistake can swallow your account green pips
    walk wisely not angrily

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,556
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think you may talk a very seriuos speech but it is so better to link us here the stretgy of your work and how hau had the control over your self for this period of years . and how could you make a discipline for the trading without having any money management . you may tell us to share you ideas

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    I believe that it is possible to make huge money in trading even if we start small, but 1$ to 1million is just too much of a goal and beside you mentioned "there are no rule just aggressive trading and without money management approach", you know what this is a stupid idea and for sure it will fail, trading is not about luck. Maybe somebody can do it from 1 to 1million but it must be done with a very good strategy and good execution but I am sure it will take a lot of years before one can achieve such goal.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  5. #5
    Registered user oxojeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    you know what this is a stupid idea and for sure it will fail, trading is not about luck
    I know that. I have own aggressive money management strategy (not 2%). On the weekend I'll post investor's access for my roboforex account.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Gamer, how can I insert some monitoring widget? (links are cut)

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user oxojeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Results of the first trading week on RoboForex. Russian topic.

    Lose accounts: 3;
    Rebate: $1.85 (including similar accounts with other brokers);
    Current Account: 3057586, investor password - fkOfirkof2, server - RoboForex-Fix Cent;
    Current Yield: 129.01% or 129.01 cents.

    It was a very interesting week. I missed a good profit because of my greed. I made a lot of mistakes and did not observe the rules of money management.

    The goal for next week: $ 5;
    I'll try to strictly adhere own money management.

    I wish you all a successful trading! Until next week.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    As far I know about trading its a risky business and I don't think that $1 is enough to make that much bigger amount of profit. Personally I not want to spend a lot of time in front of my computer to do trade with $1. That's a very low amount of money but I wish you a great success in forex with your $1 forex project.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by oxojeck View Post
    Results of the first trading week on RoboForex. Russian topic.

    Lose accounts: 3;
    Rebate: $1.85 (including similar accounts with other brokers);
    Current Account: 3057586, investor password - fkOfirkof2, server - RoboForex-Fix Cent;
    Current Yield: 129.01% or 129.01 cents.

    It was a very interesting week. I missed a good profit because of my greed. I made a lot of mistakes and did not observe the rules of money management.

    The goal for next week: $ 5;
    I'll try to strictly adhere own money management.

    I wish you all a successful trading! Until next week.
    Keep focus on our current learning, I am sure you will gain good experience in coming days, and will able to control your bad habits too, that's the real experience sir that we all know in trading, hope next time you will keep away your greedy thinking, just focus on consistent gains sir, that can make your happy rather than sad.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    As far I know about trading its a risky business and I don't think that $1 is enough to make that much bigger amount of profit. Personally I not want to spend a lot of time in front of my computer to do trade with $1. That's a very low amount of money but I wish you a great success in forex with your $1 forex project.
    There is no problem if we are doing trading with the aim of learning, learning is very essential for trader's so not matter we are doing trading with $1 or $10000, without any learning there is no good improvement in this business. Its true that we can't make big money at once instantly with this amount trading, but for learning its a good amount.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    There is no problem if we are doing trading with the aim of learning, learning is very essential for trader's so not matter we are doing trading with $1 or $10000, without any learning there is no good improvement in this business. Its true that we can't make big money at once instantly with this amount trading, but for learning its a good amount.
    There is nothing bad about learning in the market, but it can never be a wise thing to learn with too much big accounts, it shows the trader is not serious and learning on the risky note. I believe that learning should never be a forceful thing, but the trader should be smart in the learning as well. Small risk is better when learning, so that you can practice with it.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 129 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •